About this item
The ZeroWater Filtration Water Bottle System, ZJ-20, gives you clean, fresh and filtered water right from the water cooler. The ZeroWater Bottle Filtration System is more convenient than having water delivered but offers the same fresh taste. There is also no longer any need to lift or store multiple heavy 5-gallon bottles when using the ZeroWater Filtration Water Bottle System. Simply fill the tank with water, and the ZeroWater Bottle Filtration System does the rest. All that remains is to periodically replace the water filters. The ZeroWater Filtration Water Bottle System, ZJ-20, fits on most standard water coolers, allowing you to install it easily and provide the cleanest drinking water to people in your home, office or waiting room. The water that is treated by the ZeroWater Bottle Filtration System meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water, giving you the assurance that you are providing both yourself and others with a pure and better-tasting water.
ZeroWater Filtration Water Bottle System ZJ-20:
- Water filtration system
- Fits on most standard coolers
- No more storing and lifting heavy 5-Gallon bottles
- No more expensive deliveries of bottled water
- Comprehensive filtration system produces water that tastes better than tap water
- Meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water
- Model# ZJ-20
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.75 x 12.25 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a water holder above the filter that holds approximately 2 gallons of water and you pour it in from another container as neededby vicats5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't matter, it leaks in 3 places.by FOOLS4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You open the top and pour it in. Its simple. The top cover removes easily.by OutdoorJoe3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The filter system works in two parts. Remove the lid. Pour water into the top part. Gravity moves the water through the filters to the bottom part where it is stored until dispensed. My countertop dispenser along with the bottom filter/storage bottle only holds about 2 1/2 gallons, so I have to be careful not to overfill the top causing an overflow.by WallyWorld200110/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit will not fit any standard size crock, including the Primo crock sold in their store. I know, I bought one.by FOOLS4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this would would work with that. Zero Water makes a couple dispensers and one of them looked like just a clay crock to me. You can always purchase it and then return it if it doesn't work but my guess would be that it would, I use it on my 5 gallon water dispenser that I already had and it works perfectly.by SarahofTexas10/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I don't see any reason why it should not work just as a water cooler system with a bottle on top of the clay crock. The zero water filtration system bottom half includes an automatic water shutoff to prevent overflow in your clay crock.by Jacan18/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I bought the larger Zero Bottle Water for my cooler. The brochure says it works for clay crock as well and having it in person, I think it would work for you. I first bought the pitcher and loved it but it doesn't hold enough. The 5-gallon bottle actually holds 3 gallons due to filters on top part. This is easy to set up and saves a lot of time and no more lifting. I highly recommend it. Also, if you don't like it, returns are easy.by HiQualityLoPrices4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either on line or @ a wallmart storeby vicats5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you can purchase it at Walmart.com using Site to Store.by OnlineShoppinGuru90011/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are available right here on Walmart.com, both a 2 pack and a 4 pack.by SharksIn611/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?