In Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening players assume the role of a Grey Warden Commander entrusted with rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the mystery of how the darkspawn survive after the slaying of the Archdemon. In this chapter of the epic RPG saga, players make difficult moral choices about how to rebuild their order, resolve the conflict with the mysterious "Architect," and determine the fate of the darkspawn. Each choice impacts the shape of each player's heroic journey. Players will be able to import their character from Dragon Age: Origins or start out as a new Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais.
- Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations.
- Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil's Keep.
- Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations.
- Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais.
- Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins.
- Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, and Intense Violence