Marking the 10th anniversary of the franchise and featuring cover athlete and All-Star third baseman, Evan Longoria of the Tampa Bay Rays, Major League Baseball 2K10 will highlight the intense battle between pitchers and hitters like never before. From the mound to the plate, Major League Baseball 2K10 will give fans the ability to paint the corners with Total Control Pitching, and to work the count with Total Control Hitting, featuring an all-new defensive swing mechanic to foul off pitches. With the integration of MLB Today, gamers will now be delivered real-time results, standings, news and stats to ensure timely commentary that reflects what's actually going on in Major League Baseball. Fans can also become a living legend with the all-new My Player career mode by creating a player, choosing a team and playing their way from a Double-A Minor League team into the Hall of Fame.
- Part of the Major League Baseball [2K Games] franchise.
- Also available on the Nintendo DS, PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Wii, and Xbox 360.
- From the critically acclaimed developers of NFL 2K1 [Sega Sports] and Major League Baseball 2K12 [2K Sports].
- Supports 2 player multiplayer.
- Online features include multiplayer, scoreboard / leaderboard, and voice chat.
- Genre: Sports, Sub-Genre: Baseball.
- Requires controller to play.
- Optionally supports microphone.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE