About this item
Enjoy anamorphic widescreen viewing on this 2-disc edition of Twilight Saga: New Moon.
Bella Swan is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
Director Commentary, Audio Commentary, Documentary, Music Videos.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired) & Spanish, A Riveting 6-Part Documentary That Takes You Behind The Scenes, Exclusive Band Rehearsal Footage with Muse.
|Starring:||Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner|
|Studio Name:||Universal Studios Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||09/18/2012|
|Run Time (in minutes):||130 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.24|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there are no deleted scenes, special features allow you commentary and fast forward Jacob or Edward only. I music video-greenday.by ShaneMatt06033/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only a Audio Commentary with the Director and Editor, a 6-Part Documentary of behind the scenes, a band rehearsal footage of MUSE, and music videos from Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina, and Mutemath.by vampirelife4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby vanah743/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Deleted scenes, just Eclipse behind the scenes and complete scene, part of which is the first trailerby ScoutAbout7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The walmart ultimate fan edition is just like to two disc except it has the eclipse footage and a few more features.by twilightismyobsession7/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what does Anamorphic Widescreen mean? New releases in store are usually about $17 when they first come out.
- anamorphic widescreen is what the flat screen tvs are formated to.by twilightismyobsession4/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Per Wikipedia: Anamorphic widescreen is a videographic process that horizontally squeezes a widescreen image so that it can be stored into a standard 4:3 aspect ratio DVD image frame. Compatible playback equipment can then re-expand the horizontal dimension to show the original widescreen image. In its current definition as a video term, it was originally devised for widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio television sets.by bluephoenix3/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In addition, the standard DVD should be $19.96 when it's released, and the two-disc version is likely to be at $24.96. However, it is possible that with a major release as "New Moon", the Home Office in Bentonville, AR will issue a company-wide price comparison for whoever has the lowest price (likely either Target or Best Buy). Of course, you will be able to do a price comparison if the store you're comping has the exact item (same as in down to the UPC) but a lower price. However, Wal-Mart will not beat the price, only match it.by destroyerx2/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best way to describe anamorphic widescreen is the following: Some older movies (like Short Circuit) were shot in non-anamorphic widescreen. While you'll get the bars at the top and bottom of a 720x480 (1.33:1) aspect ration television, on an 1.78:1 aspect ration HDTV, you'll get a windowbox effect with black bars on the top, bottom, and the sides. You can eliminate the windowbox effect by zooming in on the DVD, but that'll crop and distort the image. Regarding watching an anamorphic widescreen movie on a 1.33:1 or a 1.78:1 television, you'll still get black bars on the top and bottom, but when zoomed in, the DVD will completely fill the screen. Some areas will still get cropped out and distorted, but depending on how it's zoomed, most of the distortion will occur on the edges of the DVD instead of the middle. How much of a movie will be cropped and how much distortion will depend on a few factors, such as whether a movie was shot in 1.85:1 aspect ratio, 2.35:1 aspect ratio, etc. If you have an HDTV and a few widescreen DVDs, try looking at the DVD to see if it says anamorphic widescreen or enhanced for 16x9 televisions, then compare it to a DVD that does not have anamorphic widescreen. The best way to demonstrate the effect is to view the DVDs in their natural settings.by destroyerx11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I googled it. I think it means cahracters in movie will be automatically horizontally stretched. It makes them thinner and taller compared to normal viewing. It's a cheaper way to make the dvd by megapixels and cameras and such. On a mormal dvd, you have the option of widesreen and fullscreen. Not here.by Racy19708/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the movie include the code on the box to be able to download it for free in itunes aswell? (Twilight had that)
- Yes it does. Digital itunes and computer versions (icloud)by ShaneMatt06033/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby MontanaSue10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby JOrtiz9/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not that I could find on mine so maybe its the more expensive one that has thisby vanah743/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?