Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine
Customers also considered
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- $269.66 Was $278.00Save $8.34
- $349.00 Was $429.00Save $80.00
- $235.00 Was $399.00Save $164.00
- Rollback$222.35 Was $229.00Save $6.65
- Rollback$21.99 Was $25.09Save $3.10
- Rollback$202.02 Was $209.00Save $6.98
- Rollback$28.49 Was $35.00Save $6.51
- Rollback$327.37 Was $349.00Save $21.63
- Rollback$19.88 Was $26.22Save $6.34
- $8.24 Was $9.95Save $1.71
- Rollback$21.99 Was $25.98Save $3.99
- from $324.59
- Rollback$209.00 Was $229.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$728.20 Was $899.00Save $170.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine at home, you'll no longer wince at the thought of laundry. Select between three wash cycles - heavy, normal, and quick depending on how soiled the clothes are. The Haier 1 cu. ft. washing machine comes with a handy sink adapter to easily drain out the wash water into a sink or bath tub. Hook it up to a faucet when you need it; put it away when you don't. Made from stainless-steel, the 1-cubic foot tub is rust-resistant, so it's built for years of use and washes up to 10 large men's t-shirts in one load. This Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine comes with convenient leveling legs for proper installation on uneven ground or you can use the heavy-duty casters to help you conveniently move the washer around your home. Easy to operate with electronic controls, this compact and portable Haier stainless-steel washing machine is perfect for apartment living, mobile homes or boats.
Haier 1.0 Cubic Foot Portable Washing Machine:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.25 x 17.59 x 29.88|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was very pleased with this washer.. until it got to the spin cycle. Sounds like construction workers jack hammering! HORRIBLY loud! Perfectly balanced. Must be defective. I am taking it back. I think it woke up the people 3 blocks away!by dontlikejackhammers1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if the washer is level and the load is balance; don't touch load after loading into washer ; the cycle is pretty quiet. on my third tried with 3 flannel shirts; 2 short; 8 pairs of socks the whole cycle was surprising quiet compare to my first two tries.by MyView4all1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- recently received this unit via fed ex. ordered Wednesday and arrived Friday. hooked this up over the weekend. wash and rinse is relatively quiet; not super quiet like the other answers. the spin cycle was extremely loud; all i washed was two pair of pants size 40 and 34 with 31 inches inseam; khaki material pants. spin cycle sounded like jack hammering. wonder if the unit is defective. machine is level to the floor; washes and rinses fine but the spin cycle is very noisy and definitely not usable at night.by MyView4all11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just received this past Friday april 24 2015. Tested this once with 2 pairs of khaki pants size 34 and 40. Wash rinse is not that loud but the spin cycle sounds like a jack hammer. Everything is level led. Wonder if haier changed their design since most answers are from 2010,11. Also leaks from the back, not from connector. Washes okay but the sound and leak has me thinking on returning. Definitely cannot use this after hours.by MyView4all11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine is the loudest thing ever. I've used it twice now and about ready to send it back!by arrianas11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- very quiet it's quietter than a mic.wave, the only noise you can hear is the beep at the end of the cycle which is no louder than an alarm clock, you can put the queen size sheet set in it. the fitted sheet, the flat sheet and the pillow cases all in one load.by goldcar1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is very quiet. The only thing that i hear is the water draining into the sink. I have it set up in the kitchen and can not hear it 20 feet away in the living room. As for the queen sheets. Yes!! With out a problem.by size4again1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also live in an upstairs apartment. I cannot hear it outside of my apartment at all. My dishwasher is louder than this unit. I can only fit 1 queen sheet at a time.by Hawksfan001/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is super quiet. I would say about as loud as a microwave running. That's nothing! The most noise it makes is the water running into it and when its sloshing around during the wash cycle. You're neighbors won't hear it... you could do a load at 3am if you wanted to. You could wash a full queen set as long as they are lighter sheets. I can wash my full size set in there with four pillow cases but that is full. When using this washer you have to think of loads in poundage. 3-3.5 pounds of dry clothes per load. Thats it, dont overload! Its actually a good amount. My sheets weigh just over 3 pounds. Just weigh it out on your bathroom scale, you'll get the hang of it.by laurabelle101612/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just fine, nice and quiet for an apt. I also can wash 1 Queen set sheets w/ cases... but JUST that.... don't add to it... LLby LadyLL1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Fill loosely, about as many items as an extra small load in full size washer ... example: I put 2 pair of jeans plus 2 or 3 t-shirts for a maximum load. Or one queen sheet ... top or bottom, not entire set. Can hold more but wouldn't clean or rinse as well. Clothes with straps or long sleeves become tangled even when machine is filled loosely so I wash these items in a wash bag.by KarmaChameleon1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should put clothing/sheets, etc loosely. Do not pack the machine. 5.5 pounds is the limit for clean clothing. I wash one pillow case and one queen size sheet at a time. Remember this is a compact machine.by thommietee1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can wash a queen size sheet set ( fitted flat and both pillow case) in one load. yes just drop the clothes in loosely don't pack them down. cause if you back you will overload and they will not get clean and it will tear up the machine.by goldcar9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am able to wash one blanket or a set of queen sheets and they come out clean.....cannot say on heavily soiled items if that would require a second washing. Clothes shouldn't be packed down.by Anearlyreview8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I try to not fill it. If you fill it the clothes become tangled and get really wrinkled. But it's a matter of judgment just as with a regular washer. I do mine half full most of the time, but my queen duvet cover (two sheets sewn together) fills it. With that, I unwind it between rinse cycles. I have not had a problem with its cleaning power no matter how full, just wrinkles. 2 pairs of small stretchy jeans, 2 t shirts, and several pairs of underwear and socks are my average load, on medium water level.by targetaudience10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine resets to medium fill level each time, so I always change it to heavy load, highest water level. I can wash mine & my hubby's jeans, 2 shirts, plus socks & undies in one load. I have put a full sheet & fitted bottom in together. They all seem clean to me, but I always pretreat any badly soiled or stained areas first. Since the lid is see-thru, you can easily start with less and add more by using the 'pause' feature. With a little trial & error, you will soon get a feel for how much you can wash at a time. Large or heavy items that don't move well like blankets, rugs, very large heavy bath towels, or plush terry robes would really strain this machine, I think. Take those to the laundromat. We have switched back to medium size bath towels, and use the huge ones at our house that has the larger washer.by rosegramma10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is not true. I wash a set of twin sheets at one time. They come out very clean. Just drop them in. Make sure you use the high water setting.by babypupsquirt11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I can put in about a half a regular load at at time. Just don't try to wash more than a couple pair of jeans at a time (with other things). Don't pack them too tightly, and spread them out. Make sure your water level is right.by Kalendi8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't wash sheets of any size in my washer and take them to the laundromat. Do not pack clothes into the washer. Drop them into the center of the washer. The more you put into the washer the shorter life span.by kuay11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can wash 1 queen size sheet or a pair of jeans and 2 t-shirts with no problem.by aluvswallyworld7/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine plug will fit into a normal 110 volt wall outlet.by thommietee10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this washing machine uses the same type of plug as a big washing machine.by goldcar7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it runs very well off a 110 v socket hereby lilcutiestuff7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it plugs into a regular 120v socket. I am also on limited electricity in my converted garage studio, but it doesn't seem to take much power. I've had it on with my tv, fridge, computer, and lights on and it didn't trip the breaker.by targetaudience10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs into a 110 outlet, same as your coffee pot or mixer.by freebiejunkie10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep, standard 110 outlet. I wouldn't try using the hairdryer or a microwave at the same time as the washer, or it could pop a breaker, if they are on the same circuit.by rosegramma10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this plugs into a regular household outlet - just like you would plug your toaster into.by PrepMom5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- regular three prong plug, used for computers and tv's.by WalMarter10011/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 1cu ft is the same plug like a microwave pluge rite into the wall, not special plug needed. I have 2 ac units and this washer on one breaker and its a very old place I have blew anythingby stephaniemarie8711/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Chubbyl7/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$327.37 Was $349.00Save $21.63