Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
From Academy Award(R)-nominated director Lasse Hallstrom (2000, "The Cider House Rules") comes "Hachi: A Dog's Tale", a film based on one of the most treasured and heartwarming true stories ever told. Golden Globe(R) winner Richard Gere (2002, Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy, "Chicago") stars as Professor Parker Wilson, a distinguished scholar who discovers a lost Akita puppy on his way home from work. Despite initial objections from Wilson's wife, Cate (Academy Award(R) nominee Joan Allen - 2000, Best Actress, "The Contender"), Hachi endears himself into the Wilson family and grows to be Parker's loyal companion. As their bond grows deeper, a beautiful relationship unfolds embodying the true spirit of family and loyalty, while inspiring the hearts of an entire town.
Subtitles: English, "A Bond Of Loyalty - The Making Of Hachi: A Dog's Tale".
|Actors:||Richard Gere, Joan Allen, Erick Avari, Jason Alexander|
|Studio & Production Company:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Primary Shelf ID:||531398|
|Record Label:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.30 x 7.30 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is anamorphic wide screen, does that mean there's black at the top and bottom of the picture
- I really can't answer that yes or no. I didn't notice any black strips on my TV, but that may depend on make & type of TV.by Pfnorkaheiden12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anamorphic widescreen can refer to either a technique of motion picture cinematography that captures a widescreen image on standard 35mm film, or a similar principle applied to DVD recordings to allow for the best picture quality possible. In either case, anamorphic widescreen involves the compressing or "squeezing" of a widescreen image to maximize resolution.by DaddyBill4u12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, anamorphic wide screen usually does mean there will be black at the top and bottom of the screen.by GreenDragonBicycles12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I gave this as a gift. But I do believe that yes, there is black on top and bottom of screen. If you don't want this you must buy the full screen version if that is made.by kennycat12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.99 List price $19.99Save $12.00
- from $6.59
- $9.96 List price $14.97Save $5.01
- from $5.78
- $9.96 List price $14.98Save $5.02