About this item
Help give your body the vitamin D it needs with this Spring Valley dietary supplement. This product comes in a 100-count bottle. Take the vitamin D3 supplement softgels, 5000 IU, 100-count, each day. They contain no milk or milk derivatives and are free from preservatives and artificial colors and flavors.
Spring Valley Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 5000 IU, 100-count:
- Softgels dietary supplement
- 100-count bottle of health supplement
- Vitamin D3
- No gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors or sodium
Not Intended For Use By Pregnant Or Nursing Women. If You Are Taking Any Medications Or Have Hypercalcemia, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use And Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur. Not Intended For Use By Persons Under The Age Of 18. Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
Serving Size 1 Softgel. Amount Per Serving Vitamin D (As D3 Cholecalciferol) 5,000 Iu, % Daily Value 1,250%. Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin.
Suggested Use: For Adults, Take One (1) Softgel Daily, Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder, Discuss The Supplements And Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers. Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed, And Avoid Excessive Heat. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 4.2 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Cholcalciferol in this product is derived from lanolin (sheep’s wool).by HelpPL4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's fishby Jila991/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- LANOLINby 1acme1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cholecalciferol in this product is sourced from lanolin.by HelpPL3/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5000 unitsby VitaminMan1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All ingredients in this product are listed on the label. Since calcium is not listed on the product label, the product does not contain a significant amount of calcium.by HelpPL1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO ON BOTTLE IT STATES MFG IN NEW YORK AND IN ARIZONA FOR WALMARTby mizpriz8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not manufactured or bottled in China, however some of the raw materials are sourced from China.by HelpPL3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?