About this item
Having toddlers or infants in a multi-storied environment increases their vulnerability due to the staircases. Parents can now heave a sigh of relief thanks to the Evenflo Top of the Stairs Extra-Tall Gate. Install it at either ends of a staircase to prevent your little ones from using the tricky stairs. Sturdily built, the tall wooden baby gate opens on both sides and completely barricades the stairs from your kids. Your young ones can neither climb over the gate nor open it providing you with a foolproof solution that will work for years to come. Also, the baby swing gate stairs can be installed effortlessly thanks to the four-point hardware mounting. Although the gate measures 32 inches in height, it is ideal to install the gate three inches above the floor for added safety. For complete protection, use the gates on both ends of a staircase. Overall, the Evenflo extra-tall gate is a must in every multi-storied home that nurtures a baby.
Evenflo Top of the Stairs Extra-Tall Gate:
- Safe for use at top of stairs
- One-hand-release Evenflo extra-tall gate is convenient for high traffic areas
- The swing control feature is removable so the Evenflo extra-tall gate will not swing out over stairs
- The four-point hardware mounting is easy to install and is easily removed
- 32" tall and can be installed up to 3-inches above a floor for 35" of protection
- Evenflo extra-tall gate expands from 30" to 48" wide to fit a variety of openings
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 2.125 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.