Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$16.46 List price $42.59Save $26.13
- Reduced Price$17.27 List price $47.49Save $30.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer helps to make your skin look younger. It is an ideal base for your makeup. Maybelline primer is also easy to apply.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer:
- Ideal to use as a base coat
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer transforms skin
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 73360 Red 30, Ci 77492/Iron Oxides].
Instructions: Apply all over face, after moisturizer And before foundation.Suitable for all skin tones And types. For optimal results, applyinstant age rewind primer before applying instant age rewind erasertreatment makeup.
|Skin Type:||All , Normal|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Features:||Instant age rewind , Subtle pink tint for a youthful glow , No , Enhances skin's radiance , Create a perfectly smooth canvas for ideal makeup application , Imperfections appear To instantly vanish in just one step|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.56 x 1.34 x 4.72 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- absolutely!! I only use bare minerals makeup!by Emmegin11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it under my Maybelline Mineral Power foundation. The primer goes a long way; start with half a pea size and smooth it on lightly allover. I like to wait a couple minutes before I put anything over it (a good time to brush your teeth).by Carriethe1st11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it under Loreal True Match mineral makeup. The product is a little oily feeling so use it sparingly. esp in any areas that your makeup tends to "crease" in. It really does make your skin look smoother but for me it's not part of my everyday ritual. I have oily skin so it makes me a bit shiny with all day use. I use it only when I want to look especially nice for a few hours.by MetalArtShopping11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely! I put on moisturizer & let that sink in a minute, then this primer & let it sink in for a minute & then use a foundation. 90% of the time I use a mineral foundation (Studio Gear, Bare Minerals, Sally Beauty Supply's brand, Ulta brand). The primer really helps the mineral foundation cover evenly & stay on a little longer. Also, if you have dry skin like I do, it might actually help you get more mileage out of your mineral powder. I had to use more product to get it to stick on my face before I used a primer.by christyd29/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Emmegin1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...no odor at allby redheeler1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lorrie! Thanks for your interest in Instant Age Rewind Primer. This product does not contain sunscreen. We hope you like it!by MaybellineConsumerCare7/29/2015Written by a verified representative from MaybellineConsumerCareWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?