About this item
The Kensington K62567US SP17 Classic Notebook Sleeve is an attractive and functional accessory for your gear. Use it to tote your notebook as you commute to and from work, school or just about anywhere. The tough and durable polyester exterior protects its contents from rough handling and the padded compartment keeps your notebook secure from jostling and bumping. Interior and exterior storage options offer plenty of room for important files, wallets, keys and additional accessories. The black color on the exterior of this notebook computer sleeve looks smart and the padded shoulder strap completes the package, giving you a comfortable, convenient way to carry your electronic gear that leaves your hands free for those very important items such as a mug of coffee or a newspaper. There's a handle that can be used instead of the strap, which is removable.
This notebook computer sleeve fits devices up to 17".
Kensington SP17 Classic Notebook Sleeve:
- Notebook case
- Padded shoulder strap
- Interior file storage pocket
- Padded notebook compartment
- Classic sleeve design protects your notebook computer
- Front and back exterior pockets for accessories
- 17" laptop case fits a variety of devices
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 2.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine carries my 17" laptop.by vanshel3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 17.3" is the diagonal measurement of your screen. The width of your laptop is probably closer to 16" - 16.5"by BrockBrock2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The actual dimensions are about 17.5" x 13.5" x 2"by artisticimages10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm thinking the specs are wrong. I have a 17.3 laptop and this works perfectly with room to spare.by Nikki4176/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works just fine for my Toshiba 17.3" laptop.by prairieguy6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In this case, trust the reviews... There is a LOT more room in this bag than I would've thought based on it's description and I'm VERY glad I trusted the reviews! As I said in my review, I can fit a 17.3-inch Toshiba inside the zippered compartment with room to spare while at the same time, I can put the a/c adaptor and a mouse in the front flap pocket and a rather large cooling mat in the other outside pocket.by PHX201012/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bungee cord is approximately 36" long.by vanshel12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50" fully extended.by artisticimages12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look's to be water resistant, but not completely waterproof.by LOSTINAMERICA12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean can you submerse it in water, the answer is no. But if you're just walking in the rain with it, the water would be repelled.by vanshel12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?