About this item
StarTech MDVIHDMIMF Mini-DVI to HDMI Video Cable Adapter
This StarTech MDVIHDMIMF Mini-DVI to HDMI Video Cable Adapter features one 32 pin mini-DVI Male and one HDMI Female connector, allowing the video signal from a mini DVI equipped device to be output to an HDMI equipped TV set or A/V Receiver.This StarTech MDVIHDMIMF Mini-DVI to HDMI Video Cable Adapter is the perfect solution for using your HDTV instead of a computer monitor, or watch movies directly on your TV from your Apple MacBook or iMac Computer.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- StarTech MDVIHDMIMF Mini-DVI to HDMI Video Cable Adapter
- Watch movies directly on your HDTV from your Apple MacBook or iMac Computer
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cord is for mini-dvi ports. Yours is just probably a dvi port. Search online for images of the two just to be sure, but I think you need the regular dvi to hdmi.by 80n3y4rd2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same experience. This is NOT a Mini DVI plug. This is a standard DVI plug and will not fit in a MacBook (it will fit in regular Mac). I found the correct plug on Amazon.com (for a lot less money).by susandan11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey, the new MacBook and MacBook Pros do not have a DVI port. You need a Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter. Then plug this cable to the adapter. http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB570Z/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY Now, if your macBook is the older model with an actual DVI port, it should look like the one that says plain DVI in the list of the link below http://www.tekserve.com/rentals/equipment/displays.php and the HDMI to DVI cable should work without any adapter. Good luck!.by MannyTx8/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If this adapter is too big and your MAC is about 6 months old it's likely that your computer actually has a mini Display port rather than a Mini DVI. If that is the case then you will require the Startech.com adapter: MDP2HDMI. Information on that adapter is listed on the following URL: http://www.startech.com/item/MDP2HDMI-Mini-DisplayPort-to-HDMI-Cable-Adapter-Converter.aspx Technical Support Specialist, StarTech.com Making Hard to Find Easy!by startechcom11/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?