StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$25.36 List price $41.25Save $15.89
- $11.47 Was $13.86Save $2.39
- $14.62 Was $16.64Save $2.02
- Clearance$11.39 List price $19.99Save $8.60
Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.97 List price $17.99Save $9.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter takes a 40-pin IDC IDE and outputs to a 2x7-in male SATA port. This IDE to SATA adapter is a cost-effective method for upgrading your SATA storage using IDE drives. With the StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter, you can avoid the need to upgrade your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard in order to utilize SATA-compatible devices. A power connector and supplementary SATA data cables are included along with this IDE to SATA adapter. The dual channel bridge provided by this device lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives simultaneously, minimizing space required for IDE cable connections. The StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter prevents the need for expensive upgrading of system parts in order to improve compatibility with modern storage devices.
StarTech.com PATA2SATA2 IDE to SATA Converter Adapter:
- 40-pin IDC Female IDE to 2 x 7-pin Male SATA
- Cost-effective method for upgrading SATA storage using IDE drives
- Prevents the need for purchasing new system parts in order to provide compatibility
- Dual channel bridge lets you connect two high-speed SATA drives simultaneously, minimizing space required for IDE cable connections
- Avoid the cost and effort of upgrading your IDE (Parallel ATA) motherboard
- Includes power connector and SATA data cables
|Connector Type:||IDE - SATA|
|Interface Type:||Ultra ATA 133 , Serial ATA-150 , 2 x storage - Serial ATA-150 - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||2|
|Compatible Devices:||Hard drive, CD drive, DVD drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PATA2SATA2|
|Product Accessories Included:||2 x Serial ATA cable|
|Features:||Compliant With Serial ATA 1.0 Specification , Converts IDE to Serial ATA , Supports up to 2 channels and 2 devices , Warranty: Lifetime , Compatible With Ultra ATA 100/133 with Data transfer rate up to 1.5 Gbps|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.61 x 1.41 x 6.02 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes the pata2sata is bidirectional and it can handle two sata drives. You will plug the board in one of the IDE connectors on the computer motherboard, run the supplied data cable to the sata drive. You will have to run power to the pata2sata and it comes with an adapter power cable to interface to the larger power connector.by WA6YNG2/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $5.69
- $12.88 List price $49.97Save $37.09
- $5.57 Was $7.98Save $2.41
- from $3.94
- $3.35 Was $5.74Save $2.39
- from $8.59
- from $4.67
- $22.24 Was $24.81Save $2.57