Customers also viewed these products
- $12.18 Was $13.54Save $1.36
- $17.08 List price $24.99Save $7.91
- $12.08 Was $18.55Save $6.47
- $9.87 Was $11.50Save $1.63
- $15.51 List price $17.95Save $2.44
- $9.49 List price $15.95Save $6.46
- $8.91 Was $9.99Save $1.08
Check out these related products
- $15.23 List price $16.99Save $1.76
- $15.17 List price $17.00Save $1.83
- $14.65 List price $16.00Save $1.35
- $19.01 List price $21.99Save $2.98
- $15.99 Was $18.87Save $2.88
- $26.58 List price $29.99Save $3.41
- $14.50 Was $15.27Save $0.77
- $16.32 List price $24.00Save $7.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Pocket Books, 2010, ISBN13 9781439152690, ISBN10 1439152691
In this "explosive" (UsMagazine.com) and "brutally honest" (E Online) memoir, Jodie Sweetin, once Danny Tanner's bubbly daughter on America's favorite family sitcom, takes readers behind the scenes of "Full House "and into her terrifying--and uplifting--real-life story of addiction and recovery.
Jodie Sweetin melted our hearts and made us laugh for eight years as cherub-faced, goody-two-shoes middle child Stephanie Tanner. Her ups and downs seemed not so different from our own, but more than a decade after the popular television show ended, the star publicly revealed her shocking recovery from methamphetamine addiction. Even then, she kept a painful secret--one that could not be solved in thirty minutes with a hug, a stern talking-to, or a bowl of ice cream around the family table. The harrowing battle she swore she had won was really just beginning.
In this deeply personal, utterly raw, and ultimately inspiring memoir, Jodie comes clean about the double life she led--the crippling identity crisis, the hidden anguish of juggling a regular childhood with her Hollywood life, and the vicious cycle of abuse and recovery that led to a relapse even as she wrote this book. Finally, becoming a mother gave her the determination and the courage to get sober. With resilience, charm, and humor, she writes candidly about taking each day at a time. Hers is not a story of success or defeat, but of facing your demons, finding yourself, and telling the whole truth--"unSweetined."
|Number of Pages:||235|
|Author:||Warech, Jon , Sweetin, Jodie|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||July, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.44 Was $15.36Save $0.92
- $16.06 List price $26.00Save $9.94
- $9.86 List price $17.00Save $7.14
- $18.51 List price $26.95Save $8.44
- $8.48 Was $13.16Save $4.68
- $15.23 List price $24.99Save $9.76
- $20.40 List price $30.00Save $9.60
- $9.75 Was $12.02Save $2.27
- $17.21 Was $18.12Save $0.91
- $8.87 List price $10.99Save $2.12
- $16.44 Was $17.82Save $1.38