TENA Serenity Ultimate Overnight Pads 30ct per package (Pack of 3) Bundle
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Specially Designed to Be Wider In The Front and Back For Protection While Lying Down. Cotton-Like Soft Topsheet That Pulls In Liquid to Keep You Dry. Odasorb Plus, Ph-Balanced System to Help Prevent Odors. Dry Fast Core Superabsorbent Core Locks In Liquid Quickly.
|Finer Categorizations:||Pads & Pantiliners|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, indeed. First of all, check with your insurance plan to see if they cover incontinence supplies. Most state run programs do, in Massachusetts, Medicaid does. Medicare does not, but perhaps some of the other Medicare Advantage or Supplement plans do - I have Tufts Medicare Preferred - they do not. The best value is buying them in sets of 3 for $34.41 - the current cost as of 7.22.13. You get 90 pads and seems to be cheaper than the big box pharmacies if your insurance does not cover incontinence supplies, that is. You can take the entire cost including S&H off of your taxes under medical expenses - just keep your receipts. I take advantage of free shipping for orders over $45.00, so I purchase at least 2 - 3 packs whenever I order them on Walmart.com. The advantage of doing so means, they have always been in stock and the delivery is prompt (usually 3-5 business days) from the date the order is placed to when it arrives at my front door. This item has NEVER in the 1 1/2 years that I have been ordering them here, NOT been on back order. Hope this helps!by IsadoraJ1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes....Three separate packages all in one package. Isn't that SUPERr?by Smiley475611/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes great valueby dyva75756/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YOU CAN BUY IT AS A SINGLE PACK AT MOST WALMARTS OR COME ON LING AND BUY 3 PACKS. NO MATTER WHAT, IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER FOUND!!by Gatorbaby20001/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby AmherstXXX5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the diffference in the absorbancy between the Tena Ultimate Overnight Pads AND Tena Ultimate pads regular length ? which one is more aborbant
- The Ultimate overnight is more thicker and more absorbent than the regular length, which is a little thinner. I have used both and found myself MUCH drier using the overnight for every day use than other pads. I might use the lighter pads when my problem is more under control, but would depend upon the Overnight for night wear. The Overnight pads have a flared side to them that will catch extra seepage.by IsadoraJ1/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell, the difference is primarily shape rather than absorbency. My dad's caregivers prefer the length and width of the Overnight pads, but use the others when I haven't been able to find the Overnights locally on occasion.by Whiteviffer12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Having tried just about every brand & every style I can only tell you that Tena Ultimate Overnight Pads are the most absorbent of all the pads I've tried. Unfortunately I happen to be an extra duty heavy soaker at night & due to meds do not always wake up to go to the bathroom & these are the ONLY pads I've found to promise me I won't wake up soaked with the whole bed wet EVER! I've found all other "ultimates" are only "heavy" for what their category is (day use, etc)by Smiley47561/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like the ultimate overnight the best they are wider in the back and more absorbentby dyva75751/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- overnites are shaped to be much wider in the back for better protection while lying down.by reg2211/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Overnightsby Greathugs10/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The overnightby kmaccoy8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found the ultimate overnight Tenas are best/most absorbent.by Smiley47567/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?