About this item
The Schumacher SpeedCharge Wheel Charger with Engine Start comes in a wheel-style model to charge your car battery. This wheel charger includes 150 amps emergency engine start power and is featured with 55-amp rapid charger setting, 2- amp trickle charge setting, and 20-amp fast charge setting. This power wheel battery charger is ideal to use with small batteries, to maintain 12-volt batteries, and to warm large batteries. This Schumacher SpeedCharge Wheel Charger with Engine Start is a fully automatic microprocessor controlled charger which can be used for shop and garage that requires mobile unit. This Schumacher Wheel Battery Charger features float mode monitoring to keep the battery at an optimum level of charging. This power wheel battery charger further includes alternator and battery tester to diagnose the electrical system if there is any problem.
Schumacher SpeedCharge Wheel Charger:
- The power wheel battery charger is a fully automatic microprocessor-controlled Schumacher battery charger
- Ideal for garage or shop use where mobile unit on wheels is needed
- 150-amp engine start for quick starting
- 55-amp rapid charge for larger batteries
- 20-amp fast charge for regular charging needs
- 2-amp trickle charge for charging small batteries and warming large ones
- Float mode monitoring keeps battery at optimum charge level
- The speedcharge battery charger starts automatically after charging in all charge rates
- Battery and alternator tester helps diagnose electrical system problems and battery state
- Reverse hook-up protection means SpeedCharge wheel charger will not operate if clamps are reversed on battery terminals
- LED lights indicates when battery is fully charged; monitors the reverse hook-up protection
- Schumacher battery charger model #SE-1555
- The speedcharge battery charger is 32.75-lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 13.75 x 12.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.