Sylvania 9" Portable LCD TV, SRT902A
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You'll enjoy watching your favorite TV shows on the sleek and compact Sylvania 9" Portable LCD TV. It features an ATSC tuner to receive digital TV broadcasts. The convenient size makes it perfect for camping, tailgating, or entertaining the kids.
Sylvania 9" Portable LCD TV:
- 9" diagonal TFT display
- Digital ATSC tuner
- Audio/video input for connecting a portable DVD player or compatible video player
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Includes remote control, A/V cable, and car power adapter
|Age:||12 - 14 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Resolution:||640 x 480|
|Ships In Original Packaging:||Yes|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 7.375 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Remove the antenna from the top of the TV. Use the adapter cable that comes with the TV. Plug your cable into this adapter cable. Next, Select the Menu on the remote and find where you switch from AIR to CATV. Select AIR if using external antenna, Dish or Direct TV and do a scan for channels. Select CATV if using cable TV and do a scan for channels. You should be good to go.by Zoomie1231/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. The cable jacks are located on the side of the tv.by nicegirlpa3/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Dsmitty13/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can unscrew the little pole antenna that comes on tht TV. That reveals an RG-6 coax connector. I just ran a coax cable from my cable source to that connector ... and I had instant picture. The TV comes with a short 6" L-shape cable coax that plugs into the connector on top of the unit -- then you can plug the source cable into that. It makes the coax then run to the side of the TV for a better look.by Eldee2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby RCESdirector3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Both Volume and Power. But I never use the remote. I am usually within reaching distance of the TV and just use the buttons on front of the TV.by Eldee2/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it absolutely does!by awbinee2/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I see is provision for 110VAC.by Eldee2/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110by frankm15372/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is a 110 only.by Bat19603/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?