Customers also viewed these products
Sony Muteki Stereo System with iPod Dock & 560 Watts, LBT-ZX66i
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$299.98 Was $484.56Save $184.58
- $40.22 List price $59.99Save $19.77
- $122.15 Was $134.95Save $12.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Sony stereo with iPod dock brings bold, aggressive style to high-powered performance. 560 watts RMS of total power drive the two speaker cabinets that each hold dual 6.75" woofers. An integrated iPod dock plays and charges your compatible iPod. The front A/V inputs feature Game Sync Mixing to bring a crazy twist to your gaming experience. A five-disc CD changer, AM/FM tuner, and a remote control round out this Sony stereo with iPod dock.
Sony Muteki Stereo System with iPod Dock & 560 Watts, LBT-ZX66i:
- Lets you charge, play and control your compatible iPod
- 280 watts RMS x two channels with 10% total harmonic distortion from 120 to 10,000 Hz at six ohms
- 5-disc CD changer with play exchange with CD-R/CD-RW and MP3 playback capability
- AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets
- 3-way, bass reflex speaker system with 6.75" dual hybrid woofers and 1" horn tweeters
- Game sync front A/V input
- Three-band graphic equalizer with 10 programmable presets
- Remote control with full iPod menu control is included with this Sony stereo with iPod dock
|Product Type:||Mini system with iPod cradle|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) / Weight:||Main unit : 14.2 in x 17.9 in x 17.2 in / 32.2 lbs Speaker system : 9.8 in x 14.3 in x 20.9 in / 20.9 lbs|
|Components:||Main unit, speaker system|
|Output Power / Total:||560 Watt|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Surround Sound Effects:||Virtual Surround Mode|
|Input Impedance:||47 kOhm|
|Input Sensitivity:||250 mV|
|Amplifier Output Details:||280 Watt - 6 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 2 channel(s) ( main ) 220 Watt - 6 Ohm - 120 - 10000 Hz - THD 0.7% - 2 channel(s) ( main )|
|Audio D/a Converter:||24bit / 44.1kHz|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - 3-way - external - 6 Ohm - wired|
|Type:||Radio tuner - AM/FM - digital , Remote control - infrared|
|Additional Features:||FM stereo/mono switch , CD Text capable, ID3 tags support, Game Sync Mixing, compressed music enhancer|
|Preset Station Qty:||30 preset stations|
|Antenna Form Factor:||Loop AM / wire FM|
|Tuner Frequency Range:||FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz, AM: 530 - 1710 kHz|
|Tuning Display:||Fluorescent display|
|Am Preset Station Qty:||10 preset stations|
|Fm Preset Station Qty:||20 preset stations|
|Power Device:||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Power Consumption Stand By / Sleep:||0.5 Watt|
|Power Consumption Operational:||230 Watt|
|Connector Type:||2 x microphone - front 1 x headphones ( phone stereo 6.3 mm ) - front 1 x composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front 1 x IPod docking ( Apple Dock connector ) - front 1 x SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ) - rear 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x phono input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Cables Included:||2 x speaker cable - 10 ft|
|Optical Digital Output:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||85.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.94 x 18.3 x 20.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. do the speakers seperate from the radio and if so how much slack in the speaker wire do you get on each speaker?
- yes they separate. and u have about 2 1/2 to 3 feet of slackby Tootie00111/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- speaker wire is about 5ft long and the connectors do separate from the main machine.by SaltwaterSoul11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its about 3 feet per speakerby Flyingmaus11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has stereo RCA inputs that you can connect to any mp3 player from the headphone jack with a patch cable that has a stereo mini phone plug to two rca's.by Fnstn3/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has audio inputs so you can use the system as an amplifier for other devices, like an MP3 player - you would generally connect it to the headphone output of the player.by SonyListens2/16/2011Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the system have a counter? Is there a display on the system that shows the numer of seconds or minutes you are into a song?
- no there is notby downs11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Tootie00110/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?