Similar items in stock
Shark Portable Steam Pocket, SC630
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Achieve a deep, sanitized, chemical-free clean with the Shark SC630 Portable Steam Pocket. By harnessing the power and sanitizing properties of steam, you'll see a clean like never before on all your above floor surfaces — from the oil and grease that accumulates around your stove to the scum and streaky build up that makes a mess of your tub and shower area. Don't stop at hard surfaces, the Shark Portable Pocket also steam cleans upholstery and apparel using the same method as a professional dry cleaner without the harsh chemicals. Imagine being able to clean your own fine fabrics and virtually every garment that isn't machine washable. The Shark Steam Pocket comes with steam duster pad, detail cleaning tool, large area cleaning tool, garment brush, 2 scrubbing brushes and a shower door squeegee. Great for homes with young children and ideal for cold and flu season, the Shark SC630 Portable Steam Pocket is an exceptional value!
Shark Portable Steam Pocket, SC630:
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Includes: Steam duster pad, detail cleaning tool, large area cleaning tool, garment brush, 2 scrubbing brushes, and a shower door squeegee
- 2 removable heads and 3 steam pockets
- Heats up in less than 30 seconds
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Features:|| Shark Portable Steam Pocket, SC630: |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SC630|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.80 x 5.10 x 10.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, if you do not have flat paint on your walls. You should never paint walls with flat paint and especially if you have children. If you have flat paint then you will need to repaint.by Mduh1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Magic Eraser. It works wonders on crayons, markers, etc.by 1WVMom11/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i used it to clean dirt off walls, crayon is a good challenge i have not done yet, i think if you let the steam set on a it a while and used some kind of abrasive brush you can get it off. I also know people that highly recommend Goof Off?!?! Check it out.by ssar10/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just heat the marks with a hair dryer and wipe away with Murphy's Oil Soap. Cheaper and works 1000% betterby Shappy10/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would. It removed tape adhesive from my wood floor. If your walls are covered in crayon, I would work on changing that behavior!by MyMinnie1/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Forget the crayons and get out the spray on cleaner. This is not hot enough to melt the wax in the crayons to clean them off.by BigBB12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The cleaning pads can be washed. Do NOT put the pads in a dryer and do NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. It will ruin the cloth pads.by Mduh1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely. I wash my bonnets on gentle and air dry them. Yeah they stain up but dont worry cause it does not transfer when you reuse it. it does the job of lifting and cleaning so yes it will look like the bonnet is grimey old looking. dont worry its still goodby MambaMama12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, throw the pads in the wash (without softener), maybe a little bleach to keep them white and they come out ready to go again.by lovetocookinColorado10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all the pads included are machine washable and reuseable.by ssar7/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Everything is washableby Pamscs2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 2 cloths that attach with velcro. They are thick & washable.by Bonzo5512/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The whirring noise is the heating up because the steam has to go thru the system. I have only heard from one person that theirs did not work right. It is not a super powerful steamer but once you figure it out... you will be happy.by MambaMama12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The whirring noise is the pump filling the chamber that heats the water. Once you release the trigger the pump stops .by Peasofmynd2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does make some noise, that is the pump pushing the water over the elements to heat the water. You have to keep constant pressure on the trigger for the steam to get going real well (at least 30 seconds), and the longer you use the attachment the easier the steam will come through after the pad gets damp.by lovetocookinColorado10/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine makes the noise also. At first there is not much steam. Keep holding the trigger in. The longer you keep it pulled in, the more steam you get. I wish it had a lock but it doesn't, so I wrap a twisty tie around the trigger to keep the steam going. That way my hand doesn't get cramped.by Nifty504/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it it supposed to make this noise. This is the noise that it makes to let you know that there will be steam coming out soon. If it doesn't make this noise, then it is letting you know you are out of water.by premow8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is very quiet. It makes a gentle humming sound but nothing loud or unusual. Return it for another, you probably just got a bad one. Mine is very powerful and I love it. Get another one and give it another try.by ShaydensMom9/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?