Similar items in stock
Shark Portable Steam Pocket, SC630
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Achieve a deep, sanitized, chemical-free clean with the Shark SC630 Portable Steam Pocket. By harnessing the power and sanitizing properties of steam, you'll see a clean like never before on all your above floor surfaces — from the oil and grease that accumulates around your stove to the scum and streaky build up that makes a mess of your tub and shower area. Don't stop at hard surfaces, the Shark Portable Pocket also steam cleans upholstery and apparel using the same method as a professional dry cleaner without the harsh chemicals. Imagine being able to clean your own fine fabrics and virtually every garment that isn't machine washable. The Shark Steam Pocket comes with steam duster pad, detail cleaning tool, large area cleaning tool, garment brush, 2 scrubbing brushes and a shower door squeegee. Great for homes with young children and ideal for cold and flu season, the Shark SC630 Portable Steam Pocket is an exceptional value!
Shark Portable Steam Pocket, SC630:
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Includes: Steam duster pad, detail cleaning tool, large area cleaning tool, garment brush, 2 scrubbing brushes, and a shower door squeegee
- 2 removable heads and 3 steam pockets
- Heats up in less than 30 seconds
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.8 x 5.1 x 10.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, if you do not have flat paint on your walls. You should never paint walls with flat paint and especially if you have children. If you have flat paint then you will need to repaint.by Mduh1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Magic Eraser. It works wonders on crayons, markers, etc.by 1WVMom11/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i used it to clean dirt off walls, crayon is a good challenge i have not done yet, i think if you let the steam set on a it a while and used some kind of abrasive brush you can get it off. I also know people that highly recommend Goof Off?!?! Check it out.by ssar10/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just heat the marks with a hair dryer and wipe away with Murphy's Oil Soap. Cheaper and works 1000% betterby Shappy10/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would. It removed tape adhesive from my wood floor. If your walls are covered in crayon, I would work on changing that behavior!by MyMinnie1/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Forget the crayons and get out the spray on cleaner. This is not hot enough to melt the wax in the crayons to clean them off.by BigBB12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has so many attachments. 1. Direct spray steam attachment. 2. Hose/with 2 brushes, wedge cleaning tool, cylinder cleaning tool, shower door squeegee, garment steamer. I have used this in all my rooms and my mattress, it is an awsome product.by lkp4624/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Included Accessories • Steam Bottle • Concentrator Nozzle • Nozzle Cleaning Tool • Hose • Wedge Tool • Cylinder Tool • Small Accessories Tool & 2 Scrubbing Bristle Brush • Garment Steamer, Bonnet, & Garment Brush • 1 All-Purpose Wedge Pocket • 1 All-Purpose Cylinder Pocket • 1 Steam Duster Cylinder Pocket • 1 Squeegee Wedge Pocket • Large canvas bag for storing all attachments and steamerby Mduh1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's what comes in the box: Steam bottle, Extension hose, Wedge Cleaning Tool, Cylinder Cleaning Tool, Detail Cleaning handle, 2 Detail Brush Accessories, Garment Steamer Diffuser, Garment Brush Attachment, Garment Steamer Bonnet, Shower Door Squeegee Attachment, Filling Flask, Direct Steam Nozzle, All-Purpose Wedge Cleaning Pocket (fabric cover), Steam Duster Cylinder Cleaning Pocket (nubby fabric cover), All-Purpose Cylinder Cleaning Pocket (fabric cover) and Nozzle Cleaner. Everything pictured on top of box.by Nifty5012/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i purchased mine 2 weeks ago from the store. It came with a tote bag to keep all accessories together. It comes with a small refill cup, 2 wide white pads, 2 white wand pads, a glass surface pad, and a duster pad, and scrubber pad, it comes with a hose extention, and power nozzle, two brush strubbers, garment cleaner with a pad, wide wand attachment, a long wand attachment.by ssar8/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Steam bottle, main part, Extension hose, wedge cleaning tool, cylinder cleaning tool, detail cleaning handle, 2 detail brush access, garment steamer diffuser, brush attachment and bonnet, shower door squeegee, filling flask, direct steam nozzle, wedge cleaning pocket, steam duster cleaning pocket, all purpose cleaning pocket and nozzle cleaner, that's it.by Megawave12312/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased mine and with the box sitting RIGHT here, this is what came with mine: Steam Duster and detail cleaning tool & Pad (3 items) Large area Tool & pad (2 items) Filling Flask Garment Brush Garment Steamer with Bonnet 2 Scrubbing Brushes Accessory Connector Steam Bottle Nozzle Shower Door Squeegee Hopefully that helps answer your question... those are the words directly off of the box..by AvonMomma12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The cleaning pads can be washed. Do NOT put the pads in a dryer and do NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. It will ruin the cloth pads.by Mduh1/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely. I wash my bonnets on gentle and air dry them. Yeah they stain up but dont worry cause it does not transfer when you reuse it. it does the job of lifting and cleaning so yes it will look like the bonnet is grimey old looking. dont worry its still goodby MambaMama12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, throw the pads in the wash (without softener), maybe a little bleach to keep them white and they come out ready to go again.by lovetocookinColorado10/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all the pads included are machine washable and reuseable.by ssar7/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Everything is washableby Pamscs2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 2 cloths that attach with velcro. They are thick & washable.by Bonzo5512/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products