Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your animals warm and happy throughout the season with the Petmate Outdoor Pet Heating Pad. Cats and dogs will enjoy this convenient device. It is a nice addition when you can't keep your animals inside during inclement weather. Keep it handy for those animals who prefer the outdoors. The Petmate heating pad is good for use in shelters, kennels on patios, garages and other outdoor environments. It features a low-voltage heating source with a PVC-coated chew-resistant power cord. The 120V UL-listed three-prong is a grounded plug for pet safety, and the ABS plastic shell protects components from moisture and weather elements. Add the outdoor heating pad to your little sidekick's accessories to always remain prepared.
Petmate Outdoor Pet Heating Element:
- 120V UL-listed three-prong grounded plug for pet safety
- 6' PVC-coated chew-resistant power cord
- ABS plastic shell protects components from moisture and weather elements
- Petmate heating pad element is low voltage heating source
- Ideal for use in shelters or kennels on patios, garages and other outdoor environments
- Size: 19" x 17"
- Model 27631
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21527631|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 17.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends on the size you order. It would work under if the bed is thin. I bought the large one and put in inside a large dog bed with a blanket. If it would not have fit I would have put it underneath.by raideratte6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a towel and the heat comes through nicely.Another for its head.by Junior4116/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,it does not generate enough heat to do that.I keep it in the dog house by itself so that when they lay on it it warms their body.by sillykittycat0076/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says it keeps it at 102 degrees which is the average temp of a dog.by babymolly12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says it keeps it 102 degrees which is the average temp. of dogs.by babymolly11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the bedding. There is no fan mechanism to heat the area.by raideratte1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just like a heating pad for humans it only heats the bedding.by Angusboy9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $40.63
- $79.99 Was $89.98Save $9.99
- Reduced Price$87.53