Check out these related products
- $18.02 Was $19.75Save $1.73
- $25.32 Was $27.17Save $1.85
- $22.95 List price $30.00Save $7.05
- $30.29 List price $45.00Save $14.71
- $29.49 List price $45.00Save $15.51
- $27.19 Was $28.63Save $1.44
Atlanta Kitchens: Recipes from Atlanta's Best Restaurants
Consider these popular products
- $28.67 List price $45.00Save $16.33
- $18.92 Was $20.78Save $1.86
- $21.79 List price $29.95Save $8.16
- $16.93 List price $20.95Save $4.02
- $21.17 List price $29.99Save $8.82
- $17.02 List price $25.00Save $7.98
- $14.82 List price $16.95Save $2.13
- $14.02 List price $16.99Save $2.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Gibbs Smith, 2010, ISBN13 9781423605461, ISBN10 1423605462
Atlanta is a city of contradictions--a hotbed of growth and business but steeped in a tradition of Southern hospitality. Its food is no different, and its chefs have everything to offer, including peaches, peanuts, fried chicken, and Coca-Cola.
Features recipes from 56 of the best restaurants, including Watershed, Mary Mac's Tea Room, Babette's Cafe, Gravity Pub, Horseradish Grill, Wisteria, Busy Bee's Cafe, The Pecan, and Cakes & Ale.
Krista Reese is an Atlanta-based cookbook author and restaurant critic who has covered the Atlanta food scene for two decades. Her work has appeared in Bon Appetit, the Washington Post, Southern Living, People, and U.S. News & World Report.
The best of Atlanta, from gourmet cuisine to down-home diner fare.
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Author:||Reese, Krista , Llewellyn, Deborah Whitlaw|
|Publication Date:||March, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 10.50 x 1.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.