Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics, CF410
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $14.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dr Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics
- Immediate and All-Day Comfort
- Tested by Podiatrists
- Cradleflex support system stabilizes your arch
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.85 x 7.63 x 1.88|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes there is a money back guarantee on the back of the package. You must save original receipt and original barcode.by An anonymous customer12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know but I would certainly contact dr scholl's about your problem, good luck.by Bunnie14/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have almost no arch, so I had the 440 model, ( higher the number, higher the arch?) it was sore for me as well but immediately I felt better weight balance between all areas of my foot. So I knew even if my arch was sore, it was because it hadn't had the increase in pressure before. anyways i'm sure its good for my foot, as I can walk longer, stand longer, and take more distances in running, good luck.by dillusiv1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My first pair of orthotic inserts were CF410 because that is what the machine I tested on recommended. I too had a very sore arch. after wearing them for only one day. I stopped at two more drug stores and retried the foot mapping machine.On both retests the machine recommended CF310. I have been wearing 310's for months . . . they are perfect. Good Luck.by BabaWeeba11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know but I have had mine for a few years and they still look like I just got them, so I don't think you have to worry about them for awhile.by Bunnie112/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?