Similar items in stock
Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics, CF130
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dr Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics
- Immediate and All-Day Comfort
- Tested by Podiatrists
- Cradleflex support system stabilizes your arch
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.26 x 8.42 x 2.06|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Go to a Walmart and stand on the goofy "sizing" device or whatever its called. You wipe it down with antiseptic wipes, which Walmart provides, take off your shoes, stand on the thing and answer a few questions. Takes about 90 seconds. It figures out what inserts you want. Because they're half-shoe inserts, there is no reason to trim them like other inserts. Love mine. Best $50 I've ever spent, no joke.by chaos4010/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not matter what size shoe you got ,they are only half inserts anyway .The numbers on the box is the support number of what is wrong with your foot and what it supports . Hope that helpsby sweet438/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The number on the box is the special formula for your foot. One size fits all. Only 3/4 length of your foot.by KBargainShopper27/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The numbers related to the type of foot structure you have; high arches, flat feet, etc. Each of the types will have a size for you.by BestExpected10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These insole are only 3/4 length, so shoe size does not really matter. However, the insoles are quite wide and do not fit well in narrow shoes, like womens dress shoes.by RecentPurchase10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that the kiosk takes your shoe size into account when it does the analysis.by CeeCeeDrew10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you remove the sole insert that is already in your shoe before inserting the DR. Scholl's insert or do you just put the Dr. Scholl's insert on top?
- No, the insert goes into the shoe "as-is". It is a bit of a downside, and an upside. I'm about half and inch taller with these inserted.by chaos401/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- you must remove the previous insoles. there is not enough room inside shoes for both, however, this product is not a full insole. it only covers about 3/4 of the shoe.by RecentPurchase1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I just put the Dr.Scholls on top ,it takes a little time to get use to the height of your shoe but you will get use do the new insert.by sweet431/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the shoe style. some of my shoes I remove the original some I don't have to.by KBargainShopper21/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- High arches, lots of weight on balls and heals. They work great for me.by chaos409/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- your archby sweet438/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?