Wii Fit Plus invites all members of the household to make individualized workout routines according to their own unique schedules, activity preferences and fitness goals. Wii Fit Plus makes use of the innovative Wii Balance Board accessory, an easy-to-use device that detects players' movements as they enjoy games like Obstacle Course and Perfect 10. In addition to all of the original Wii Fit aerobic, yoga, strength training and balance activities, Wii Fit Plus features more than 20 new activities to step up the fun, including skateboarding and a Segway course. To suit each user's schedule, workouts can be set to any duration in five-minute intervals up to an hour, and users can choose from specialized routines that focus on specific fitness goals or target areas. Another new feature even incorporates animals by letting players track their pets' weight and create custom Mii characters for them.
- Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.
- Users can input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
- For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout routines.
- Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across a series of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segwayx2 Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilarious chicken-suited characters aim for targets.
- The range of games and customization options will make players want to play every day. Theyll be having so much fun that their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
- Players also can see estimates of calories burned and can even activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs or cats.
- Wii Fit Plus comes packaged with the Wii Balance Board accessory. For people who already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plus disc will be available for purchase separately.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence