Customers also viewed these products
- $27.19 Was $34.99Save $7.80
- $9.34 List price $10.99Save $1.65
- $42.97 List price $59.00Save $16.03
- $63.56 List price $69.85Save $6.29
GE 12-Cup Gourmet Coffee Maker
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$67.00 List price $103.82Save $36.82
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $78.00Save $8.05
- from $39.99
- Reduced Price$89.95 List price $110.00Save $20.05
- Reduced Price$47.41 List price $72.97Save $25.56
- Reduced Price$60.27 List price $93.39Save $33.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy gourmet coffee at home. The General Electric 12-cup coffee machine has everything you need. The oversized French Press Style coffee filter allows more coffee grounds per cup and the high-wattage heater mean faster brewing time. You won't have to worry about over-extracted, bitter or sour coffee with this gourmet coffee maker. The GE coffee maker features mesh and charcoal filters, programmable digital brew and timer functions, adjustable brew strength and more.
GE 12-Cup Gourmet Coffee Maker:
- 1300 watts
- Black plastic and textured brushed stainless steel
- Water level indicator
- Adjustable brewing strength
- U-type mesh filter
- Charcoal filter in the GE coffee maker removes chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Dripless carafe spout
- Oversized drip head for fuller coffee grounds saturation and richer flavor
- Splash guard on fill tank
- Pause-n-serve function
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Program digital timer and brew functions are built into the GE coffee maker
- Wakeup time is programmed for brew completion time
- Adjustable automatic switch-off time up to 2 hours
- Non-stick keep warm plate
- Adjustable keep-warm plate temperature
- Cord storage
- AC 120V 60Hz
- UL listed
- GE coffee maker model #169209
See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Material:||Stainless steel/ PP/Electric/Glass|
|Primary Shelf ID:||603021|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.40 x 9.45 x 15.43 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My question is what is the long black handle with a filter at the bottom used for and what is it?
- You put a coal filled filter in the little basket at the the bottom. Then at the bottom of the water reservoir there is a whole you put the filter end into. The water filters through it. It really makes a difference in taste.by kitchenPriss9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the charcol filter assembly. You place the entire thing in the water compartment.by An anonymous customer9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is your charcoal filter, that removes metals, etc. from your water BEFORE it makes the coffee.by Whutevea9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle/filter goes into the hole at the bottom of the water reservoir. If you use distilled water, the filter isn't necessary.by TurnMarshall9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is the link to the owners manual: http://www.gehousewares.com/products/2009915163926492.pdf (Scroll to page 7 of the manual for how and when to use that filter) or call their customer assistance at: Customer Assistance Number 1.877.207.0923 (U.S.) or 1.877.556.0973 (Canada).by TnTMartinez9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the Charcoal filter. It goes in the water tank and will filter out clorine. If your water has a bleach or clorine smell then use it and it will make a better tasting coffee. If you don't then you do not need to use this filter.by Brianskitchenstuff9/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES PRESS THE WARM BUTTON AND HOLD IT WILL SHOW U 30 60 AND 120 THOSE ARE MINS FOR SHUT OFF...CLICK ON THE ONE U WANT..RELEASE AND IT WILL BLINK..by shopsalot563/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. It can be set to stay on for 30 , 60, 90, or 120 minutes. Instructions are included.by Whutevea1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can program it to shut off at 30/60/90/120 minutes, press the hour glass icon for 3 seconds to show how many minutes its set for, press it again to change it between times, wait 3 seconds and then its set automaticallyby BearsNBullsFan2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and you can set the timer for the amount of time you'd like to wait for it to shut itself off. i've had mine for months and use it daily, not had any problems with it not shutting itself off.by servnGod11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can select 60, 90, or 120 min.by ransom1238/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit has Auto-shutoff. The Auto-Shutoff is adjustable for 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes and 120 minutes (2 hours)by Brianskitchenstuff8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Press and hold the "Program" button until the start time starts flashing. Adjust the start time by pressing the Hour and Min buttons. Once you get to the start brewing time, hit the Program button again. It will go back to the normal time. When you want it to start at the time you entered in the program mode, hit the Auto button and it will light up. Your coffee will be "done" at the time you set in the program mode. IOW, it doesn't start brewing at that time, it finishes at that time (just a minor detail).by An anonymous customer7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you set the timer? First you set the clock, then the timer, then the Auto On.by DebInCA4/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ASSUME YOU WOULD HAVE TO SET IT AS IT SAYS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS..BUT HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT IS SET FOR THE "AM"..TIMEby shopsalot563/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to hold the program button down for a few seconds until the time blinks then set when you want it to come on at. After setting the time push the auto button until it lights up.by michelle310712/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Setting Programming. • Insure the clock is set to correct time • Press and hold PROG button for 3 seconds until number display flashes • Press minute and hour buttons separately until you have correct time you want the finish coffee to be ready • Press PROG again or wait 3 seconds until display stops flashing and the Coffee maker auto turn on is set and ready to do. • Set up the coffeemaker with coffee and water and press PROG. The time the coffeemaker will have finished coffee will flash in the display for 3 seconds and then the PROG light will be lit until the automatic start cycle begins.by Brianskitchenstuff7/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you set the timer? You have to use "Program" while you are setting the timer to the time you want your coffee to be ready.by Whutevea1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart
- $116.95 List price $169.95Save $53.00