Starter - Boys' Crew Socks, 20 Pairs
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.94
- Rollbackfrom $15.00Save $1.94
- Rollbackfrom $15.50
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Starter Boys' Crew Socks are an ideal supplement to a child's wardrobe. Made of a super-soft cotton blend, they are ideal for casual wear as well as athletic activities. Each sock features built-in arch support, reinforced toes/heels and a cushioned panel for a snug feel. A stretchy, snug fit and vertical lines provide all-day comfort. These cotton blend socks come in 20 pairs and are a smart choice for a boy who is active in sports activities. There will always be plenty on hand to get through a busy week before laundry day. The Starter crew socks come in a variety of sizes: small, 6-9; medium, 10-2; and large, 3-9.
Starter Boys' Crew Socks:
- Starter crew socks are made of a cotton blend
- White with assorted foot colors
- 20-pack socks
- Crew socks
- Arch support
- Cushioned cotton comfort
- Reinforced fitted heel and toe
- S = shoe size 6-9, M = shoe size 10-2, L = shoe size 3-9
- Versatile by design
- Activewear for everyday use
- Ideal for athletics, casual attire, travel and lounging around the house
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash|
|Fabric Content:||cotton , Polyester , Spandex , Elastic , Nylon|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||4 – 5||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||5 – 6||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/7 (S)||6 – 7||45 – 47½||25||22½||25|
|7||7 – 8||48 – 49½||26||23½||26|
|8||8 (M)||8 – 9||50 – 52||26½||24½||27½|
|10||10/12 (L)||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||27||25½||28½|
|12||9 – 10||56 – 58||28||26½||30|
|14||14/16 (XL)||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||29½||27½||31½|
|16||11 – 12||61 – 64||31||29||33|
|18||18 (XXL)||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||30||34|
|8 HUSKY||8H (M)||49 – 51||30||29||30½|
|10 HUSKY||10/12H (L)||51½ – 54½||30½||30||31½|
|12 HUSKY||55 – 57||31½||31||33|
|14 HUSKY||14/16H (XL)||57½ – 59½||33||32||34½|
|16 HUSKY||60 – 63||34½||33½||36|
|18 HUSKY||18H (XXL)||63½ – 65½||36||34½||37|
|8 SLIM||8 – 9||50 – 52||25½||21½||25½|
|10 SLIM||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||26½||22½||26½|
|12 SLIM||9 – 10||56 – 58||27||23½||28½|
|14 SLIM||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||28½||24½||30½|
|16 SLIM||11 – 12||61 – 64||30||25½||32|
|18 SLIM||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||26½||33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My son wears the same size shoe and the large size socks fit him fine.by OkeanaMom8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this offer does come with TWO PACKS of 10 pairs. For sizes (in my own thought) Small 9-12 Med 1-4 Large 5-9 The Quality of the socks are very good. NOT THIN - NOT THICK but fits comfy. I would recommend it to all.by Jenn10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a large would fit. I buy a large and i am a female and wear size 8 in women but I can wear a size 6- to 6 1/2 in boys shoes. these socks are the best they are not tight like women socks are.. lolby Lams225/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hey friend we have they same issue that's why I bought boys socks.by MickyVega11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 11 years old and wears a 5.5, I got him the large and it fits fine. you should have no problem fitting into the large sizeby alwaysneedsstoragespace11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- large size you will do very wellby adsoto7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased these socks for my son who is 11 and wears a mens size 6 shoe. I purchasd the "Boys Crew Socks" for Shoe Size 3 - 9.by Mom2my4nmore7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend purchasing masculine looking woman's socks. I am a size 8 1/2 woman's shoe, and I have purchased men's size 7 1/2 shoes and they fit perfectly. You may want to look at socks that are intended for a woman with a size 7 shoe. I hope that this helps.by Thyme2spend8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a woman's size 6 1/2 shoe and bought these in a size Large. Pkg says Large fits (Youth) shoe size 3-9. I can usually wear a boys'/Youth shoe size 4, depending on the shoe, and these socks in Large fit me perfectly.by katrenco12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- PROBABLY, I WEAR A WOMAN'S SIZE 7.5 SHOE AND THESE FIT WELL...AFTER ONE WASHING, THEY WILL PROBABLY BE PERFECT. I BOUGHT THE MEDIUM/SHOE SIZE 9-2.5 ( this is a range between a boys size 9 thru a boys size 2.5)by clickbrowse12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just read the package. that how I found my sizeby MickyVega12/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- size 13 I would go with medium but size 3 I don't know. I would do large & if too big they can always grow into them.by katie86897/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium if you order you will go very well for size 13by adsoto8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Shoe Size is now listed on the front label of the package. This way you can now buy accordingly from youth shoe sizes, teen shoe sizes and adult shoe sizesby Mom2my4nmore1/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a woman's size 6 1/2 shoe and bought these in a size Large. Pkg says Large fits (youth) shoe size 3-9. I can wear a boys'/Youth shoe, size 3 or 4, depending on the shoe, and the Large fits me perfectly.by katrenco1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My boy wears a size 11 and I ordered these in MEDIUM, they fit a little bit longer, so I think this size will fit to your boy. The other ones, I suggest you go to the INFANTS section an check the months your baby is to get the correct size. Regards!by SuperMommy748/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi my son is a size 12 i got him MED. and they fit great. I would say Med. for size 13 and lrg for size 3. Hope this answer helpsby Lirie11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought medium. My son wears 13.5-1. The mediums fit to size 2.5 so a shoe size 3 would be large socks. But i just realized your post is old so the feet in question are now bigger. Fun.by FoolOnTheHill8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no answer concerning the size 13 shoe wear, but my grandson wears a size 3 shoe and I just purchased the medium-sized socks for him. They fit him perfectly now, but we'll have to move to the large size when his foot grows to the next shoe size. Size 3 is typically at the upper end for medium. Large is for sizes 3-9 or 4-9, so a boy with a foot size at the lower end (size 3 or 4) will be wearing floppy socks for awhile.by EagerOnlineShopper8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson wears a size 3 also, and I ordered him the medium socks. However they are small for him. The large socks are way too big for him so in order for them to look decent I ordered the smaller size. I think the size 13 would use the same ones, they fit from like size 10-2 or so.by LindaGinTX8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got 20 pairs.by neena10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought these and received 20 pairs. They wash just fine and that's because i use bleach on them every week. They are still going. Of course they won't look like top brands but i get both kinds. These are perfect for everyday school and on special occasions, champion socks!!! i find them to be the best when it comes to wear and tear. They cost more but are so well worth it.by BELIZEANHOLIC9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received two packages of ten socks each.by OkeanaMom8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered this and I received two (2) packages containing 10 pair in each. The value seems to be there my experience is to order larger size than you actually need.by Cookiemunster18/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get 2 packs of 10 so yes you do get 20 pairs of socks for this priceby Grandma2lots7/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its a 10 pack but you do get 20 pairs but also they will come in 2 packsby Lams225/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will get 20 pairs of socks.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received 20 pair. I would contact Walmart. They are so nice I am sure they will help youby sinnabunn11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.94
- Rollbackfrom $15.00Save $1.94
- Rollbackfrom $16.88Save $1.00