Mainstays 72'' Combo Floor Lamp
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays Combo Floor Lamp is two lamps in one. It uses a 100-watt bulb as its main lighting source and a 60-watt bulb as its secondary source. It is a 72" floor lamp and features a professional finish that complements the decor of most living areas and bedrooms. This lamp also comes with plastic shades to effectively absorb light intensity as needed.
Mainstays 72'' Combo Floor Lamp:
- 72'' floor lamp
- 3-way rotary light for main light
- Additional reading light has on/off switch
- Plastic shades
- 100-watt and 60-watt bulbs required; not included
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.55|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can CFL bulbs of lower watt(like 26 watt or 13 watt) can be used in this lamp instead of normal bulbs of 60 Watt ?
- Yes, CFL bulbs can be used. This website is misleading. The upper light takes up to a 150 watt 3 way bulb and the reading light takes a 60 watt bulb. These wattage limits only mean that it is the maximum wattage allowed in the lamps. So anything less then 150 watts for the upper light (i.e a 32 Watt 3 way CFL bulb) or 60 watts for the reading light (i.e a 13 watt CFL) is permitted and perfectly safe.by SeanNYM9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 60 watt is to much for the lamp. The lower the wattage the better. I have a CFL bulb in mine and it works fine!by Kinche9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that the main concern is using too strong of a bulb because it is a fire hazard and can melt the shade. You should be fine using a lower watt. The max watt is the guideline you should be concerned about.by 1s2h3o4p5p6e7r88/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this lamp.. on the package it says that the reading light can do up to 13 watts and the main light up to 32 if its CFL. Thats what I bought for it, and it works fine.by ACustomer1239/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shades are a frosted white color.by Kinche12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whiteby 1s2h3o4p5p6e7r86/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly off white.by ACustomer1238/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine are whiteby cololady8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The top light is for a 3 way bulb, the lower light takes a 60 watt bulbby Epicrose8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by SlowDanzurr8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby NDmom128/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?