Similar items in stock
Ziploc Freezer Quart Vacuum Bag Refills, 12 count
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ziploc Freezer Quart Vacuum Bag Refills:
- For use with pump
- Removes air for freezer burn protection
- Product not formulated with BPA (Bisphenol A)
Warnings: Warning! to Avoid Danger of Suffocation, Keep Bags Out of The Reach of Children. These Items Are Not Toys.
Instructions: Defrost - Vent Bag 1. Caution: For Use In Microwave, Place Bag On A Microwave-Safe Dish. Handle With Care. Bag and Contents May Be Hot. Do Not Overheat Contents As Bag May Melt. Do Not Use In Conventional Ovens. Do Not Use Pump In Microwave. For Use With Ziploc Brand Bags Only. Bags Recommended For Single Use Only. For Household Use Only. Important: Vacuum Packaging Is Not A Substitute For Proper Food Storage Such As Refrigeration Or Freezing. Always Follow Proper Food Preparation and Storage Guidelines, and Thaw Perishable Foods In Refrigerator Or Microwave, Not At Room Temperature. Blanch Vegetables and Pre-Freeze Fruits Before Packaging. to Avoid Drawing Liquids Into Pump During Vacuum Sealing, Pre-Freeze Moist Or Juicy Foods Before Packaging. Not Recommended For Liquids (Like Soups, Sauces) Or Powdery Foods Or Items Containing Small Particles. Use Caution When Sealing Items With Sharp Edges (Like Pasta) Which Could Puncture Bag. Do Not Overfill Bag. to Use: Fill Bag, Lay Flat, Squeeze Air Out, Press End of Zipper and Slide Fingers All The Way Across Zipper to Seal. 2. Place Pump Over Valve On The Bag. 3. Use Pump to Remove Excess Air from The Bag With A Few Quick Strokes. to Clean Pump: 1. Clean After Every Use. 2. Unscrew Top of Pump. 3. Remove Top Handle from Tube. 4. Place In Dishwasher Or Hand Wash. 5. Allow to Dry Completely Before Assembling.
|Number of Pieces:||12 Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.31 x 9.06 x 2.94 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and no. There's a seller on eBay who sells an adapter that lets you use the HandiVac machne to seal these ZipLoc bags. This seller says that the HandiVac machine isn't compatible with the ZipLoc bags, and that it may damage the bags. I haven't been able to confirm this. I now have a HandiVac machine and in very limited tests I was able to position the HandiVac over the vacuum port on the ZipLoc bag, push it down (with the bag on a flat surface), and draw a vacuum. I haven't done this with many bags, and it's clear that the small port on the HandiVac must completely cover the vacuum opening on the ZipLoc, but it looks as if the two systems are compatible. OTOH -- when using the ZipLoc pump that is part of the Walmart kit, and also available elsewhere -- it's quite easy to get a good vacuum without having to use the large, noisy HandiVac pump.by LifelongReviewer6/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't work very well with the Reynolds Handi-vac. These bags are much better than the Reynolds bags.by OnlineShopper42212/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they work on battery pump as well.by NDeangiver12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use a battery vacuum for another type bag, not Reynolds, but it worked fine with my Ziploc bags.by Rdd29/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Foodsaver Vaccuum Sealer and it is compatible. I would suggest that since the Ziplock bags are not expensive that you try the quart size (12 bags). Even though many reviews said that they were compatible with the Foodsaver I was doubtful until I tried and was pleasantly surprised so I say go for it.by SkateDancer9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you slightly off center the reynolds vac, it works on the ziploc bags.by fstop84/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it did not work with ziplock. I prefer the ziplock as it has no batteries, etc. a good green product.by lifeisweird1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby chuckme12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by frontrunner12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The bags are almost the same the sealer is a hand pump for the Ziploc bags and the pump from one type of bag does not work with the other type of bag.by Thirfter9/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - I wouldn't use any bag that has already been used.by Sandka8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just dont re-use after raw chicken.by trutje8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. but be careful that you rinse them out well.by fehrstunkenr8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby tippster2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend reusing these bags for food products of any kind. There is always a chance of cross contamination or bacteria transfer, no matter how you clean them. It less expensive to use a fresh bag ($0.22 to $0.35 each), than a trip to the hospital. Old English saying; "Penny wise and pound foolish."by Buddew6/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although I haven't tried this, I suspect that it can. The main things to be concerned with are a) making sure that the bag is REALLY clean; b) making sure that the vacuum port is not clogged or damaged; c) making sure that the zip strip is clean and can be sealed shut.by LifelongReviewer1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you used it for dry foods, yes. If you used it for meats or greasy foods, no. If you get the bag hot enough to thoroughly clean it, it breaks the seal.by OnlineShopper42212/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do reuse these if I am freezing fresh vegetables. I dont if I use them for meatby esheen8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. I have reused mine several times with no problems. sometimes putting the cheese right back in the same bag and not washing it (the cheese is wraped in saran wrap). And other times washing and using for other stuff.by Rdd28/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes-after reading reviews of others I tried rinsing or using soapy water and then rinsing and then folding down the tops and standing in the dish rack to dry. They work well for reuse several times.by SkateDancer8/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are these bags compatible with the zip vac bags that have a vacuum port built into the bag
- yesby Loeb8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are talking about one of the other size zip vac freezer bags, then yes. If you are refering to something a little larger, like maybe one of the space bags, then the answer would be no,by 2buffalogals8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These have a vacuum port flush with the bag. If you are talking about the ones that have the 1/4 inch round fitting on the side edge of the bag, I do use the battery vacuum and a mustard or dressing pop open cap as an adapter. It's quick but doesn't have quite the seal and therefore vacuum of the hand pump.by Rdd26/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by reysmom766/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- they work with both the hand vaccum make for the bags as well as the disconitued battery operated pump made for another bags.by paquas3/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are for use with the hand held pump ( looks like a little bike pump )by trutje10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby fehrstunkenr8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These Ziploc Vacuum Freezer Bags, quart & gallon size, are the only ones that I know of that the use the Ziploc Vacuum Pumps. UPS Code 25700 70055. Reynold had a vacuum bag, with a vacuum port, that only worked with the Reynolds vacuum pump. I don't see the bags or pumps on the store shelves any longer. I tried both types Ziploc & Reynolds, and didn't care much for the Reynolds pump or bag. The Vacuum pumps, for each product, only works with the manufacturers vacuum bags and not the other. I tried both of them on each others bags. Just doesn't work. The Reynolds pumps are battery operated and noisey. Hard to clean. The Ziploc pump is a manual pump that only takes a few pump strokes to do the job very well. Easy to keep clean. One piece at the top of the pump takes a quick turn to dismantle the whole pump. One moving part, the plunger with a handle built in. Easy to keep germ and bacteria free and sanatary.by Buddew5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?