Similar items in stock
- $183.81 Was $235.90Save $52.09
- $119.00 Was $129.97Save $10.97
- $122.36 Was $129.97Save $7.61
22.5" GMC Denali 700c Men's Road Bike, Black/Yellow
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
22.5" GMC Denali 700c Men's Road Bike, Black/Yellow:
- Frame: Strong, lightweight aluminum frame with aerodynamic tubing
- Yellow/black 700c men's bicycle frame size: 22.5" (57.5cm)
- Handlebars: Road race-style drop handlebars are featured on this large men's bike
- Gearing: 21-speed Shimano drive train with easy-twist shifting
- Brakes: Powerful alloy side-pull caliper brakes
- Wheels: High-profile aero alloy wheels with machined braking surface s are featured on the GMC men's bicycle
- Tires: 700 x 32c tires for smooth ride and low-rolling resistance
- Seat: Comfortable Vitesse seat and secure twin bolt seat post collar on the GMC men's road bike
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bicycle Frame Size:||"26"" (Adult)"|
|Handle Type:||Road race style drop|
|Number of Speeds:||21-Speed|
|Tire Type:||700c x 32 tires|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What color does this bike come. I hope that it comes as pictured, yellow and black. I have read reviews where it comes all blue.
- the 2010 model is yellow and black the 2009 model was blueby DJslipdrive3/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The all blue bike is a Denali and it is last years model. Now it's yellow/black. Still a Denali. I've only made one of each (blue and yellow/black) so I can't remember what any differences are, but the yellow/black one looks fantastic and very quality looking.by BikeAssembler10/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I fell in love with the pictures I saw of this bike and when I saw it in person, I knew that I had to have it. The yellow and black scheme is the only one available, and it is really pretty.by redwingjg9/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The guy from AZ that answered you has the older model, 09 I would assume as it is the one I have, yes it use to be blue, but this new bike that costs 158 is the '10 gmc denali and only comes in YELLOW, like shown in the pic. Its alot sleaker then the blue 09 denali and the revo shifters are made by shimano this time, hence why the price has gone higher and im assuming the tweaked the horrid brakes.by FR4NCH1SE9/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just saw it in the store today, and yes it is as pictured very nice looking.by Thoran10/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this bike comes in yellow and black. are you sure it was this model that was in blue? denali has a bike out there that is all blue but this is not the same model.by intropy9/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mines all blue and i got it for 89$ in azby calissa19/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haeli: Yes, the bike will fit. It may be a bit too heavy for you, though. As you can see in other answers, a lot of the folks looking at this bike are over 6-foot, and over 200-lbs.by Cdog204/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- at 5'10" you'll need the medium. Wal mart offers med,lg and xl in these.by Jimbo685/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im 6 1 inseam31, yea iy would fit good in my opinion.by elcheapo194/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit you but is will stretch your legs a bit. I wouldn't get it for anyone shorter than you.by Pinecode3/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will fit nicelyby ExplorerII3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike may be a bit small. I am 5'10" with a 30" inseam and when I stand over the bar it touches me. You are suppossed to have a 1" space. You may need the next size up. I didnt mind due to I am using this as a test bike to see how I like it and if I decide to get more serious, I will get fitted for a higher level bike.by HL890023/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Those are some long legs for being 5'10". I don't know what your reach is, but you might be better off with the extra large frame bike. With the large frame you would have to raise the seat to an extreme without being able to raise the bar enough with existing parts.by justahobbypeddler3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wow. I'm surprised by the answers you've received. I'm 6'-0" and just saw the GMC at my local Walmart. It seemed small'ish to me. It struck me as suitable for someone in the range 5'-7" to 5'-9" (+/- a couple inches if you really have to.). The seat and handlebars can be raised. Raised for a 6'-0'' rider, I think it would look funny. With the seat and bars in their normal position (and considering the standover height) I would speculate the range mentioned above. It seemed like a quality bike. I'm just not understanding everyone saying it's suitable for taller people.by az20083/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is the seat can go up about 6 inches maybe even 10 inchesby An anonymous customer11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hey guy this bike will fit ya for i am 5'11 and it works great for me but as long as you get the height on the seat set right and it will work just rightby bikerboy838/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, im 6'3" and it fits me greatby xsrtthisx8/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfect size is between 6 foot and 6 foot 5 inchesby getwhatupayfor8/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If there is only one size available, that is pitiful, but if so, you should be happy. I have one and it probably equates to a 60-62cm frame (very large for most riders). I got one at a garage sale, and had to replace the stem with a tall, short horizontal length touring stem, and reverse the seat clamp to move the seat forward a little more. I am 5'11 and used to serious road racing bicycles.by namesalreadytaken12348/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike should fit you well. Just make sure you look online and find a tutorial in how to adjust the bike if you are not familiar with doing it.by damath137/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?