Wal-Mart Deli: White Meat Chicken Salad, 12 oz
Check out these related products
- $50.38 Was $65.62Save $15.24
- $17.19 Was $23.34Save $6.15
- $95.60 Was $129.20Save $33.60
- $31.64 Was $42.98Save $11.34
- Reduced Price$40.18 Was $56.46Save $16.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Inspected For Wholesomeness By U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Ingredients: Cooked Chicken White Meat, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Mustard Flour, Calcium Disodium Edta (Protect Quality)), Celery, Seasoning (Blend (Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sodium Diacetate, Nisin, Egg White Lysozyme), Salt, Modified Food Starch, Carrageenan, Glucono Delta-Lactone, Xanthan Gum, Spice), Contains 2% Or Less of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar. Contains: Egg, Soy.
Instructions: Keep Refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Digital Video Formats:||TUB|
|Manufacturer:||Orval Kent Foods|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||240|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 27 g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||17%|
|Sodium 460 mg||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 12 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Cooked chicken is usually good for seven days with proper refrigeration, so I would finish this up within a week of opening it.by Elphadora12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is good for about a week or a little longer depending on the care of opening and closing it tightly. I don't know the true time because it doesn't last that long. It is great tasting and I love sandwiches in the summertime. I am diabetic and this is something easily made when you aren't feeling up to cooking. I buy at least 2 packages each time I get a chance to get to the market. Great buy, just wish there was some way of having it shipped to my home. Don't know if it is freezable or not, if so, I would buy more when I get the chance to shop for myself.by ForeverShoppingatWalmart7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?