26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle in Cherry, Blue, Silver, or Mint Green
Customers also considered
$299.99You save $63.00
$149.97You save $19.97
About this item
About this item
Experience a new kind of freedom while cycling on this Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycle. With a low stand-over, easy step-through aluminum frame and rear folding basket, this cherry adult tricycle can safely and smoothly get you where you need to go. With a comfort saddle, inclusive storage and an easy to operate single speed design, the Adult 26" Schwinn Meridian Tricycle is sure to become a commuting favorite.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your Schwinn Meridian adult trike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Dark Cherry:
- Schwinn adult trike offers easy, smooth riding
- Easy low stand-over/step-through aluminum frame
- Single speed
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Wide upright handlebar for a stable, balanced ride on this three-wheeler
- Linear-pull brakes promise smooth and intuitive stopping
- Comfortable, padded spring cruiser saddle absorbs bumps
- Front and rear fenders keep clothing clean
- Rear folding basket safely stores belongings
- Tires: 26" x 2.0"
- Assembly takes 45 to 60 minutes
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Brake Type:||Linear pull brakes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 30.0 x 44.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am having trouble attaching back fenders. Have they changed the engineering? No matter what I do they rub against the tires and do not seem to fit
- I ended up having the local bike shop just remove the back fenders altogether. We simply couldn't get them to stop rubbing no matter how much we messed with them. Much happier with the bike now.by gardeningatnight5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. Just keep twisting, bending, and banging and you will work it out.by Slipdip6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike shop said they are pretty flimsy but can be adjusted. You might ask a professional to do it.by Pat686/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you might try putting them on backwards. I'm not joking with you. That's the only way we got our front fender to fit. Worked an hour trying to comply with instructions, but it just didn't go on that way. Put on backwards and works fine. Best of luck!by Lanie466/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to slightly adjust the supports to center the fenders over the wheels.by Fairhopeman6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine would rub so I bobbed them, cut it down. Works great now.by bsbilly6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had same problem. Took bike back to store & was told wheels needed to be aligned which they did. When I picked it up, was told they fixed it as best they could. Rode 2 times and fender was rubbing tires again. Called a bike shop and they said they couldn't fix it; that I needed to get money back or have Walmart fix. Walmart gave me my money back.by bjeanr6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I also had problems with the rear fenders and finally gave up on the rear fenders and removed them. also the chain guard is not very strongby Kansas756/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this bike a direct drive where you have to keep pedels moving or can you stop pedeling and coast?
- You can stop pedaling. It will free wheel and coast.by jakesdad43147/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (34) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can stop peddling and coastby KIWILOU6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can coast. It has hand brakes.by An anonymous customer6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if you've already bought this but you can coast with it. The breaks are on the handlebars so the pedals do move backwardsby Zappy6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,this bike does coast when you stop peddalingby smartwannabe6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- :Yes, you can coastby OregonRider6/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can coastby johnchicago6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have been looking for this exact thing, but is there any way to pay extra and get it assembled? I cannot assemble it.
- Ship it to the store for free and once it arrives, ask for assembly. It is free but it takes a day or two. We have ordered three of the trikes, now.by jakesdad43146/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will assemble it free of charge at the store, but it is large to transport. We have a Chevy Traverse and it would not have fit into our vehicle if it was assembled. You would probably need a truck. We would have needed to leave it for 24 hours to have it assembled after we handled the paperwork.by trikehappy6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Walmart managers would be happy to arrange for that to be done for you if you explain the problem.by An anonymous customer6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our local walmart put ours together for free. You just need to ask them.by Zappy6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- walmart will assemble it for you.by smartwannabe6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Free Assembly! Says so on paper swivel within the front bike tire when unpackaged.by An anonymous customer6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy through Wal Mart and have it shipped to your local Wal Mart. You might first talk to the bike assembler at your local Wal Mart ahead of time just to confirm that they will assemble it. My local Wal Mart assembled by wife's Women's Solitaire and my Men's Solitaire without charge... and they did a good job.by okiedokiedo7/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
$119.00You save $4.54
- Rollbackfrom $185.78