12-Volt Car Heater and Fan Defroster
Check out these related products
- $11.65 List price $12.82Save $1.17
- Clearance$15.48 List price $30.99Save $15.51
- Reduced Price$27.71 List price $37.54Save $9.83
- Reduced Price$160.81 List price $216.93Save $56.12
- Reduced Price$49.46 List price $66.91Save $17.45
- Clearance$12.97 List price $25.99Save $13.02
- Clearance$13.50 List price $26.99Save $13.49
- Clearance$40.89 List price $81.99Save $41.10
- Clearance$12.40 List price $24.99Save $12.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
12-Volt Car Heater and Fan Defroster:
- Plug into any 20-amp rated 12-volt vehicle socket
- Rotating base and swivel handle directs heat where needed
- Defrosts window instantly inside or out
- Dual function switch for either heat or fan
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7426|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. No battery pack. Just the unit, with a cord attached to plug it in to your 12 volt socket.by kykeyu2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plugs in your 12 volt outlet.by thehillbillyranch12/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should change your fuse for your lighter and it should work.by MLMG1/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by kykeyu1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, but it will keep most of the window clear.by thehillbillyranch1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This will defrost the front winshield. Period. I can still see my breath in the car. Will enable you to see but that's all.by kykeyu1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $44.00 Was $54.44Save $10.44
- Rollback$24.97 Was $32.88Save $7.91
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- $24.97 List price $32.80Save $7.83