Consider these popular products
- $197.00 List price $240.00Save $43.00
12'' Hello Kitty Girls' Bicycle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The fun and attractive 12' Hello Kitty Bicycle is ideal for a true fan. You girl can bike in style, while carrying her toys along in the rear doll carrier seat and in the front handlebar pocketbook. This Hello Kitty girls' bicycle has coaster brakes and training wheels for a safe, comfortable ride. The rear doll carrier seat on this bicycle that is designed specifically for holding dolls and stuffed animals. Included with this 12" Hello Kitty bicycle are detailed safety and assembly instructions.
Hello Kitty Bicycle:
- Low stand-over frame with over-sized tubing
- Gusset plate features sweet Hello Kitty graphics
- Coaster brakes ensure easy stopping
- Removable handlebar purse stores important treasures
- Rear doll carrier seat for holding dolls and stuffed animals
- Hello Kitty bicycle has 12" durable, air-filled tires for smooth riding
- Assembly required, takes less than an hour to assemble
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
|Bike Type:||Kids' Bikes|
|Brake Type:||Coaster brakes|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.8 x 7.5 x 18.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the bike come with the pom poms on the handles? It's shown in the pic but not listed in the description.
- yes!by KatieAndMaddiesMom1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MomofGigglyGirls12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by bro4296/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by 1stTimeGrammie6/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pergect size for her, bought it for my 3 yr old grand daughterby memaoffive9/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an inseam chart on this website: http://www.consumersearch.com/kids_bikes/important-featuresby iambic15/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Toysrus website and when you look in the kids bikes section it gives you sizing info. You just measure your child's inseam and it gives you the size bike you need. Very convenient!by Nicky9205/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shouldn't be.by Valhelm4/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My daughter is turning 4 and I guess she is almost 40 inches tall, is this bike too small?
- I would think so! Mine is at 35" and it's just right. I'd invest in a bigger size...have seen larger bikes w/ baby seat on back if that's the goal.by aerdnamh3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 40 inches and 43 pounds and we bought this bike for her. It is the perfect size for her. the 16 inches were to big and the 14 inches were oka, but she was able to rid this bike better than the others. BUY online, I got it $35 cheaper onlineby KansasCityMom19801/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 4 also and the bike is a perfect size for her.by hotmommy312/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is the same age and height and it fits her perfectly.by BRsMom12/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?