About this item
The Contura by Lane III - 12'' Memory Foam Mattress offers contouring support for luxurious comfort. It uses temperature-sensitive memory foam to properly mold to your body shape providing soothing pressure relief. The Contura by Lane III - 12'' Memory Foam Mattress is environment friendly and meets strict standards. It features a silky smooth natural bamboo cover that wicks away excess moisture to maintain a clean, dry, and hygienic sleep surface. The zippered cover can be easily removed for washing. The high-density engineered latex foam support base enhances durability and reliable support. Designed with the open cell memory foam, this hypoallergenic Contura by Lane memory foam mattress creates a cool, refreshing sleep environment. The mattress is available in different sizes of King, Queen, Twin, Full, and Cal King sizes.
Contura by Lane III 12" Memory Foam Mattress:
- 12" memory foam mattress
- Premium high density open cell memory foam over a support base of engineered latex foam
- Contura by Lane memory foam mattress density lb rating: 3 lbs
- Deluxe rayon from bamboo stretch cover
- Zip-off removable, washable cover
- Certified environmentally-friendly
- Tested for harmful substances and meets all federal standards for fire safety
- Meets international standards for the reduction or elimination of ozone-depleting substances
- Please allow 48 hours for the mattress to fully expand after removal from packaging
- The 12" mattress includes manufacturer's limited 20-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||44.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||74.0 x 38.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.