About this item
"Fireproof": At work, inside burning buildings, Capt. Caleb Holt lives by the old firefighter's adage: Never leave your partner behind. At home, in the cooling embers of his marriage, he lives by his own rules. Growing up, Catherine Holt always dreamed of marrying a loving, brave firefighter...just like her daddy. Now, after seven years of marriage, Catherine wonders when she stopped being "good enough" for her husband. Regular arguments over jobs, finances, housework, and outside interests have readied them both to move on to something with more sparks. As the couple prepares to enter divorce proceedings, Caleb's father challenges his son to commit to a 40-day experiment: "The Love Dare." But is it too late to fireproof his marriage? His job is to rescue others. Now Caleb Holt is ready to face his toughest job ever?rescuing his wife's heart. "Facing The Giants": In six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never led his Shiloh Eagles to a winning season. After learning that he and his wife Brooke face infertility, Grant discovers that a group of fathers are secretly organizing to have him dismissed as head coach. Devastated by his circumstances, he cries out to God in desperation. When Grant receives a message from an unexpected visitor, he searches for a stronger purpose for his football team. He dares to challenge his players to believe God for the impossible on and off the field. When faced with unbelievable odds, the Eagles must step up to their greatest test of strength and courage. "Flywheel": Jay Austin wants to sell you a used car, but watch out! Many victims have fallen prey to his smiling face and hasty promises. Austin does everything his way until his dishonesty and manipulation are repeatedly exposed. Like many men, he becomes disgusted by the masks he wears and lies he tells. While having a classic convertible repaired, Austin begins a humorous and inspiring journey to win back the hearts of his wife, his son, and his community. In every man's life, there can be a turning point. When Jay Austin makes his turn, he never looks back.
Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned).
|Starring:||Kirk Cameron, Erin Bethea, Ken Bevel, Alex Kendrick, James Blackwell|
|Studio Name:||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||01/05/2010|
|Screen Format:||Anamorphic Widescreen|
|Run Time (in minutes):||344 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital Surround|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.62|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.5 x 5.5 x 7.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- lbmom5 - each DVD has it's own case, then are in an open end box that holds all three movies together. Hope this helps.by Mukra1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 SEPARATE cases in one box unit.by Dredtonette6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 CD, each in there own case and then in one boxby EHCakes3/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 seperate cases in a box.by all4God3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One case per movieby Dumbfounded111112/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anamorphic widescreen allows the viewer to see the same widescreen picture as when viewed in a theater. Widescreen shows the same widescreen picture as viewed in a theater but has black lines at the top and bottom rather than fit to your TV screen.by Yorel1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wide screen contains the black bars are and they are encoded as part of the image on the DVD. The DVD player reads this as a 4:3 image and will display it as such. Anamorphic widescreen This is the same image, except it's stretched and doesn't contain the black bars. So it fits the screenby GlockPrepper1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?