Great Value Lactose And Fat Free Milk, 12gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Fat free milk, lactase enzyme, Vitamin A palmitate
- Grade A, ultra-pasteurized
- Rich in calcium
- High in Vitamin D
- Kosher dairy
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Fat Free Milk, Lactase Enzyme*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient Not In Regular Milk. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Once opened use within 7 days.
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001466|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher , Lactose-Free Formula , Fat-Free|
|Features:||High in vitamin d , Rich in calcium , Lactose free , Fat free , Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 125 Mg||5|
|Potassium 410 Mg||12|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- GV Lactose Free Milk is RBST Free, but the cows are treated with antibiotics.by HelpPV2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As of February 1, 2008 Walmart Great Value milk suppliers source their milk for Great Value from cows that are not treated with the artificial growth hormone RBST.by HelpPL2/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to make sure before I buy this milk, that it does NOT have artificial growth hormones, does it? I will not buy it if it does due to health con
- GV Lactose Free Milk is RBST Free.by HelpPV6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As of February 1, 2008 Wal-Mart Great Value milk suppliers; source their milk for Great Value from cows that are not treated with the artificial growth hormone RBST. Although the FDA has determined that RBST is safe for use in milk production, Wal-Mart has made the decision to convert to RBST free milk to address growing customer concerns and competitor claims.by HelpPL7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by HelpPL4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.98 Was $4.83Save $0.85
- Clearance$10.79 List price $12.10Save $1.31
- Clearance$12.77 List price $13.60Save $0.83