Brahma - Men's Gus Steel-Toe Work Boots, Wide Width
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They say they are but they are not. I have slipped and fallen badly more then once on only lightly wet tile. My new Interceptor Kentin boots don't fail me in this regard.by chuckcxr3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are slip resistant. only had a problem once when I was walking up a snowy concrete ramp at an arena. The concrete was sealed and polished. Anyone would have slipped in those conditions. I have not had any other slipping issuesby LightingGuy372123/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IF YOU ARE STRICTLY MEANING NON-SLIP THEN NO: THEY ARE HOWEVER SLIP RESISTANT WHICH IS BETTER THAN NO RESISTANCE AT ALL.by ENERGYSTARRATER3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they seem to be. I've worn mine in wet & oily conditions and they don't slip.by Magnafide3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes these boots r non-slip and as comfortable as any work boot ive had 2 pr.and owned other boots of this type,and yes i do recomend them.by the1frosty3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it says they are slip resistant in the item descriptionby bj4153/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Specialty shoe stores are the place to go for that.by chuckcxr3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you go in store, TRY THEM ON! I have personally noticed that Brahma's run large. I take a size 12 shoe, but have had to get size 10-1/2 in all Brahma's I've owned so far.by Metalmasher1911/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TO BE TRUTHFUL, I WAS VERY LUCKY IN FINDING A PAIR HERE IN SIZE 14. IT MAY BE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL THEIR HEADQUARTERS AND ASK ABOUT AVAILABILITY CLOSE TO WHERE YOU LIVE.by ENERGYSTARRATER9/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they have the sizes that sell the most and 1 in a 100 are sizes 14by waterman017/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have no idea, but why don't you call customer service directly and they might give you the exact information? Maybe they do have the size but not offered on line, who knows! It might be the possibility that you can get one through them. Just a suggestion...hey, you never know!!! You can find how to contact them at the very bottom of this page.by minieme6112/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- for a little whlie. The hollow tread wears holes FAST though and becomes a sponge for water. Also the toe plate rusts very easily and will eat holes in your new socks.by chuckcxr4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are water resistant. They are made of real leather. I would recommend using a waterproofing product on them as well because, as with all leather products, the leather will loose water resistance as the shoes get used and broken in. Treat them every 3 to 6 months.by LightingGuy3721210/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ACCORDING TO THE PRODUCT DETAILS ON THE BOX, NO. YOU CAN GET OTHER BRAHMA BOOTS THAT ARE WATERPROOF THOUGH.by ENERGYSTARRATER4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep sure are and if you want add some saddle soap or mink oil on it and theyll last as long as you doby Moose45Rider10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?