Beds & Borders: More Than 90 Plant-by-number Gardens You Can Grow
Check out these related products
- $14.20 Was $16.49Save $2.29
- $14.44 Was $16.80Save $2.36
- $19.65 List price $21.99Save $2.34
- $18.24 Was $19.20Save $0.96
- $14.56 Was $15.51Save $0.95
- $14.81 List price $19.99Save $5.18
- $14.66 Was $17.90Save $3.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2009, ISBN13 9780470540275, ISBN10 0470540273
A highly illustrated, plant-by-numbers guide to planning and planting your ideal garden
Whether you're planning your first garden or want to try something new without all the trial and error, "Beds and Borders "provides easy, step-by-step, illustrated plans for more than ninety garden projects.
Each project comes complete with an inspirational color photo and an overhead-plan-view planting plan with a planting grid to show correct spacing and plant size. A plant list accompanies each project and doubles as a shopping list, making it simple and easy to gather all your supplies and plants in one quick trip to your local garden supply store.
- Features more than ninety garden projects and more than 300 photos and illustrations
- Includes simple, well-illustrated, step-by-step instructions
- Provides informative tips and hints, including descriptions of the best plants for specific circumstances, regional notes for ways to adapt gardens for various regions across the country, and frugal gardening suggestions.
- Offers problem-solution features that detail regional notes to explain the best plants for particular regions and garden plans for difficult-to-landscape features like slopes and shade
For first-timers and green thumbs alike, "Beds and Borders "offers something for every gardener.
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Author:||Better Homes and Gardens Books|
|Primary Shelf ID:||583247|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Publication Date:||December, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 10.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.62 Was $10.56Save $0.94
- $15.67 List price $24.95Save $9.28
- $13.41 List price $17.99Save $4.58
- $14.70 List price $19.99Save $5.29
- $7.89 Was $9.14Save $1.25
- $9.20 Was $9.94Save $0.74
- $8.67 List price $14.95Save $6.28
- $18.37 List price $21.95Save $3.58