Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$32.00 List price $35.99Save $3.99
- Rollback$44.00 Was $54.44Save $10.44
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- Clearance$59.00 Was $91.80Save $32.80
- Clearance$49.00 Was $59.99Save $10.99
KozyWorld 15,000 BTU Infrared Wall Propane Space Heater with Thermostat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Fast, continuous heat. -''Insta-light'' ignition system. -Latest safety features. -Built-in oxygen depletion sensor. -Pressure regulator. -Fuel Type: Propane. Generic Specifications: -Heating Area: 600 sq. ft. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -23''. Overall Width - Side to Side: -19''. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7''. Overall Product Weight: -25 lbs. Baseboard Cabinet Ceiling Compact Flat Heaters Mount Panel Radiator Tank Top Tower Utility Cooling Heating Manual 20000 400 5001 999 to Up holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|BTU:||5,001 - 20,000|
|Maximum Room Size:||Up to 400 - 999|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KWP192|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What method is used to supply the propane to the heater? Is it a 20 lb. tank or some other method? Please advise.
- This is a rather large unit to be used with a 20 lb tank.I have it connected to an outside 100 gl tank.don't have to worry about refilling it for a while.by webbrowser1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you're planning on using this for emergencies, this heater needs a direct propane line from outside (sort of line a natural gas line) from a large propane tank. Most houses have the option of natural or propane gas.by tuhraycee11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might be able to.But let me tell you it won't last long.by webbrowser1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this blower works withow electricity.However it comes blower ready but you have to buy the blower.no biggy.I instaled my own and it works exelent on auto mode.by webbrowser10/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?