Similar items in stock
- $23.00 Was $28.21Save $5.21
- Rollback$219.99 Was $239.99Save $20.00
- $59.99 List price $98.00Save $38.01
- Rollback$119.99 Was $129.99Save $10.00
Rca Rtd317w, Dvd Home Theater System Wit
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Home Theater System with 1080p DVD Upconversion
Rca Rtd317w, Dvd Home Theater System Wit
|Audio Track Codec:||Dolby Digital|
|Watts:||32 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 4 channel(s) ( surround ) ??? 32 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( center ) ??? 40 Watt - 3 Ohm - at 100 Hz - THD 10% - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RTD317W|
|Connector Type:||1 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear ??? 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ??? 1 x composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ??? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ??? 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front ??? 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A )|
|Dimensions:||Main unit : 16.9 in x 9.4 in x 2.6 in ??? Speaker system : surround channel speaker : 3.1 in x 2.7 in x 8.4 in ??? Speaker system : center channel speaker : 11.5 in x 2.7 in x 3.1 in ??? Speaker system : subwoofer : 6.1 in x 10.8 in x 12.3 in|
|Accessories Included:||AM antenna, remote control, FM antenna, composite video cable , Composite video cable|
|Features:||Yes , Amplifier - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz - SNR - 70 dB , Power supply - internal , AV amplifier, DVD player , Progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.50 x 18.50 x 13.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby jwalk314/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby E42212/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby nene311512/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by CoonMama12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby MOMZIO11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby chubby3811/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Marich351/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes or u can leave it off and just use the volume from ur tv we have our tv volume on 0 and just use the surroundby sharde0012/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has audio output RCA jacks (the white and red jacks for audio), yes you will. You connect the red and white cables into your TV thru the RCA audio output jacks, into the RCA input jacks (AUX IN) on the back of the player. Or, if your tv doesn't have the RCA Jacks but it does have the optical audio connection, and you have an optical audio cable,then yes it will. The other end of the cable goes into the player. Which ever way you do it, while you are watching your TV, push the source button on the player to the AUX IN channel and you should have surround sound via the player.by Dneal312/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but on only 2 speakers.by SkipperBlues12/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE SYSTEM ON YOU WILL HAVE SURROUND SOUNDby BIGDEENICE12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can if you set it up rightby Senah12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do I connect the HDMI or the RCA cables correctly to get Surround sound with the internet apps on the Vizio M420SL?
- Hi Caribou! Ok, the "HDMI" cable from your receiver to your tv. This is a very easy installation and now to configure your surround sound set up! 1. On the bottom right side of your remote you will see 3 buttons - 1 is the Level, 2. the surround, 3. The Subwoofer. #1 - When you push this in (and or receiver on) it will tell what speaker you want to either raise and or lower the sound level! Note: right after you push this button in, you will have to use the "Gray arrows (the up & down) to increase or decrease the sound. and each time you push the "Level Button" it will prompt you to another choice or another speaker from your 5.1 surround sound system. You will have to play with this for a awhile like I have and then to master it! #2 - Button only gives you the option for either the 5.1 surround sound or the Stereo Sound!" #3 - The Subwoofer, only gives you the option to raise the sound intense (from low - med - to Strong sound sub woofer sound!). But the sub woofer is a generic speaker (in my opinion), so if you really want the good deep base/thumping sound invest in a power sub woofer!by Maverick28421/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- follow directions of manual of your tv maker,and manual from rca booklet.i enjoy 5.1 sound when watching movie,but not on my tv?by djps5512/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we couldnt get the radio part to work it was just coming in as static... but we have direct tv and had issues getting the sound to work if u have dtv u have to hook the red and white cables to the back of the dtv box and the yellow to the back of the tv. then u have to have the system set to aux in.... if u have a ps3 (another area we struggled with) u have to get an optical wire and hook it to the back of both we have our hdmi cord going from the ps3 to the tvby sharde0012/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I could only get an optical cable to work as I had the same problem as you. Also customer service provided me with an addition set up step to make the optical work. Sorry, i can't remember what that was other than it was very simple once you knew to do it. Pretty poor documentation and quality. I replaced it after a few uses.by sierra9561812/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what your looking for is Audio out on TV to Input on RCA reciever, the very best connection is use a digital audio cable (fiber optic)by just4yall12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- easiest and best audio will be to purchase a digital audio cable (fiber optic) and connect from your Vizeo to your RCA recieverby just4yall12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $99.98 List price $168.00Save $68.02
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
- Rollback$146.66 Was $157.00Save $10.34