Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$39.99 Was $62.09Save $22.10
- See details in cart
Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR with Line-In Recording, ZV427MG9
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dust off those video tapes and enjoy VHS movie formats with the Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording. This Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR features 1080p up-conversion and 2-way dubbing, so you can record VHS tapes to DVD, or vice versa. Plus, the Magnavox DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR can record for up to six hours — so sit back and enjoy the show. The DVD and VCR recorder is also equipped with an HTMI output. The Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording has multiple functions and is great for utilizing your entire movie collections.
Magnavox DVD-R and 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR Combo with Line-In Recording, ZV427MG9
- 1080p Up Conversion
- Progressive Scan Video Out
- 5-Speed for Up to 6-hours Recording
- Dolby Digital Stream Out
- The Magnavox DVD Recorder ZV427MG9 with Line-In Recording features 2 Way Dubbing (VCR>DVD, DVD>VCR)
- Satellite Link Recording
- S-Video Input/Output
- HDMI Output
|Product Type:||DVD recorder/ VCR combo|
|Supported Digital Audio Standards:||MP3|
|Media Load Type:||Tray|
|Cd Playback Modes:||Program play, resume play, skip playback, random play / shuffle|
|Recordable Media:||DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R|
|Recording Mode:||SP, LP, EP, HQ, SP+, SLP|
|Dvd Repeat Modes:||Title|
|Media Type:||CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD, CD , VHS|
|Programmability:||12 events / 1 month|
|Picture Zoom Power:||1.5x, 1.2x, 2x|
|Multi-camera Angle Select:||Yes|
|Dvd Additional Features:||Progressive scanning|
|Surround Sound Effects:||Virtual Surround Mode|
|Digital Audio Format:||Dolby Digital output|
|A/v System Recommended Use:||Home|
|On-screen Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Coaxial Digital Output:||Yes|
|Recording Speed:||SLP, SP|
|Search Modes:||Index search|
|Video Head Qty:||4|
|Features:||One-touch recording/playback , Progressive scanning (line doubling)|
|Power Consumption Operational:||30 Watt|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Connector Type:||Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear S-Video output ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear SPDIF output ( RCA phono ) - rear HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - front Composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - front|
|Type:||Fluorescent , DVD recorder , Internal , Remote control|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3 x 17.2 x 4.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it is confusing, but the 427 does NOT have any tuner (i just got one by mistake) is the 457 that doesby lushpuppie6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and here is the link from Magnavox. Not sure where cueball got his information, but he is mistaken. http://www.magnavox.com/p/spec_player.php?id=28by NUKE22224/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know where the other person (who answered this question) got his information from, BUT, this unit does NOT have an ATSC Built-in Tuner. Whatever unit you are looking for, if it does not have an ATSC built-in Tuner, then it will not receive a TV Video signal. PERIOD! If you connect through a Cable box, that may be a different story.by Cueball7038/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went to the Magnavox site and they state this model ZV427MG9 has a digital tuner and records Built-in ATSC/NTSC Tuner (SD Quality Output, C-QAM). So yes, it does. dphotosby dphotos6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Once you have transferred the VHS on to a DVD will you be able to play the disc on other machines?
- on my DVD burner you have to finialize the disc first then you can play on other machinesby ontv1/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby perselle1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. Other DVD players including your computer will play the DVD's as long as you "Finalize" them with that DVR. Otherwise what would be the purpose of this option? Previous person(s) were looking to copy Purchased VHS tapes onto a DVD? This would be what is known as Pirating which is totally illegal!!! You can't copy Software or Movies. How would anyone make any money if everything could be copied? So No worries with the exception of an occasional BAD Disk in a batch of DVD's...by MiView2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I seen on some reviews that the dvd that you record might noy play on other dvd players, but would they playback on other magnovox players
- They play fine, Just have to finalize the dvd when you are done recording.by CLASSICMIKE6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They play fine, Just have to finalize the dvd when you are done recording. I have recorded tv fine and i have saved show on my verizon dvr that i have recored to dvd. This Magnovox unit work graet just read the book.by CLASSICMIKE2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use DVD - R discs you can play on another DVD player.by westernkansan5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $64.11
- $34.72 List price $39.98Save $5.26
- $74.88 List price $89.88Save $15.00