About this item
How to determine the true strength and stability of any business
What's the key to multibillionaire Warren Buffett's five-decade run as the most successful investor in history? Fundamental analysis. Now, Fundamental Analysis For Dummies puts this tried and true method for gauging any company's true underlying value into sensible and handy step-by-step instructions..
In this easy-to-understand, practical, and savvy guide you'll discover why this powerful tool is particularly important to investors in times of economic downturn and how it helps you assess a business's overall financial performance by using historical and present data to forecast its future monetary value. You'll also learn how to use fundamental analysis to spot bargains in the market, minimize your risk, and improve your overall investment skills.
- Shows how to predict the future value of a business based on its current and historical financial data
- Helps you guage a company's performance against its competitors
- Covers evaluation of internal management
- Reveals how to determine if in a company's credit standing is any jeopardy
- Applies fundamental analysis to other investment vehicles, including currency, bonds, and commodities
- Matt Krantz is a writer and reporter for USA TODAY and USATODAY. COM where he covers investments and financial markets
Read Fundamental Analysis For Dummies and find the bargains that could make you the next Warren Buffett!
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Nov 02, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||384|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 7.4 x 0.9|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.