Consider these popular products
- $25.90 Was $29.96Save $4.06
PDP Energizer 2x Charge Station (Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Energizer 2x Charge Station for Wii Remotes:
- Energizer's dual-charging system for Nintendo Wii remotes
- Brings you the convenience and cost-savings of rechargeable batteries for long-lasting game play
- Includes 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs, 2 battery covers and a UL approved power cord
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PL-7522|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought the remotes already and can use regular double A batteries, if I buy this product could the NiMH batteries work?
- No, the charger will only recharge the battery packs that come with it. When they wear out in a couple of months you will have to buy a new charger and battery packs because they do not sell the battery packs separately.by An anonymous customer4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This station includes two rechargeable batteries and the battery covers with windows for the charging contacts on the batteries so they can make contact with the charging leads on the cradleby matt7d77m2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby wiiryan3/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They did not work well for me. They caused my Brand New Wii system/game to continously freeze. I call Nintendo and they stated that rechargable batteries were not recommened. Of course they will say that so no one else can make money with/off their product. But, I bought this and it is going back ASAP. I do know that you can use rechargable batteries. I've heard that the Nyko charger is much better. It came highly recommended so I'm going to try that one.by Thickanatomy12/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to remove the motion plus and the jacket every time in order to charge the remoteby matt7d77m2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its all interchangeableby wiiryan3/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - you remove the MotionPlus before charging.by Teebob200012/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have the wii remote that came with the game and bought a Nyko remote/nunchuk pack, will this work with the Nyko wii remote??
- I have a wii controller and a nyko controller and both of them charged on the charging stationby matt7d77m2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there all interchangeableby wiiryan4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it works exactly the same way as the wii remote.by Whatthefrenchtoast4/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?