About this item
Give your kitchen some breathing room with this stylish wood top kitchen cart. You'll enjoy extra space and additional storage for your kitchenware, with plenty of room to place a cutting board on the smooth, easy to clean surface. Two utility drawers hold your utensils and towels, and the two-door storage area underneath is perfect for stacking pots, bowls and other equipment. This kitchen cart also has an adjustable shelf inside to help accommodate bulky objects. Casters provide easy mobility, so you can move the cart from one side of the kitchen to the other. This large kitchen cart is constructed of rubberwood, MDF and particle board for durability. Assembly required.
Large Kitchen Cart:
- Two utility drawers for holding utensils, towels and more
- Two door storage cabinet with an adjustable shelf to help accommodate bulky objects
- Towel holder on one side so you can easily clean your hands
- Kitchen cart has a wood top
- Casters for easy mobility
- Large kitchen cart measures 43" x 18" x 36"H
- Constructed of rubberwood, MDF, and particle board
- Assembly time is approximately 1hr 30min. It ships in (1) carton, carton weight 83 lbs.
- Kitchen cart requires assembly
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||83.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.0 x 18.0 x 36.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- can yo put the microwave insideby minnyu2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, veryby sweetkee4u3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutely. wonderful product.by Gigi76093/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Memash3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is white pressed board in two pieces. not made to stand away from wall.by ADudely8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep it against the wall, it is only a flimsy piece of board that gets screwed to the back.by practicalIsland4/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back is white cardboard with little nails that go all the way around the perimeter. I have it facing out and it's not bad looking, but it's not a finished look.by KPJF3/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should fit in a car, but it is very heavy so might be too awkward to lift if you're trying to put it in the backseat of a car.by Emmismee4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit in your car, but two people will be needed.by TravelingWalt4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?