Customers also viewed these products
- from $63.00
- Rollbackfrom $84.99
- from $36.00
- from $49.00Save $3.00
- Rollbackfrom $26.58
- $34.15 Was $41.65Save $7.50
- Rollback$108.20 Was $126.98Save $18.78
Mainstays 5-Shelf Bookcase, Black
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$58.64 List price $90.84Save $32.20
- $229.99 List price $275.99Save $46.00
- Reduced Price$36.40 List price $47.45Save $11.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Mainstays 5-Shelf Bookcase provides ample storage space for your books, collectibles and office supplies. With two fixed and three adjustable shelves, you can customize this piece to meet your storage needs. This adjustable-shelf bookcase comes in a sleek and sophisticated black color that is sure to complement most your home or office decor.
Mainstays 5-Shelf Bookcase, Black:
- 2 fixed shelves
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Ample open storage
|Number of Shelves:||5|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.70 x 11.60 x 71.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It definitely would, but if you wanted to put it high up, you would want this shelf attached to the wall. On a side note, for those who have heavy books to put on these shelves, make certain that you flip the adjustable shelves every year or so to negate bowing, because they definitely will bow.by Simulana7/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the instructions, the adjustable ones hold 35 pounds and the fixed ones hold 50 pounds.by Cristititi8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Although I haven't purchased one yet. my sister did for Christmas. Her dad put it together and just left the bottom shelf off and she was able to put her 26 inch tv on there and it looks great. I have actually been looking on like it in the store not realizing it was a bookshelf until she told me.by kmacc1/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possibly but I don't trust the dependablity of this bookshelf. I have a small television that is maybe a total of 10" and I had to buy a seperate piece for it because I just do not trust the quality of the bookshelf. Also, The top of the bookshelf is reletively close to the cealing compared to other bookshelfs and therefore it may not even fit.by mmllr61/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the size of the jars. The shelves actually go by weight. The very bottom shelf holds 50lbs. The adjustable and fixed shelves hold 30lbs. This is actually a very sturdy unit and if you need help you can call the 800 number on the front of the manual. They do not assemble the whole unit on the phone with you, but they are very friendly and helpful. If a part is damaged they will also send that out without any problems.by DorelInd9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it. The quality of the wood is really poor. It wouldn't be a good thing if all of your canned jars were ruined due to collapsing shelves. You may want to consider a metal/wire framed shelving unit for your jars.by transpolt8/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by CinnamonBear8/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thats what I bough mine for!! We bought 4 of them and use them as huge shoe & boot shelves. I am 5'8", & my daughter is 5'5" and they work great for both of us. Yes it is about 6' ft tallby LowaD12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its taller than you and you could use it for that purpose if you really wanted toby SharonL5/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this unit is 6' tall. its pretty cheap, poorly made but if your lucky and the unit doesn't break on you, it should hold your sneakers just fine. Tho I wouldn't put anything of value or breakable on the shelves...by SweetEm5/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $68.00
- from $37.96
- from $37.96
- Rollback$49.84 Was $74.98Save $25.14