Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream Hard As Hoof, 1 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $7.75 Was $8.75Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream was created for those who have nails that split, chip or crack and those who have fragile or thin nails. With this Hard As Hoof Nail Cream, you will get a moisture-rich formula filled with vitamins, minerals and emollients that will restore the natural moisture balance to dry and thin nails. With this hoof and nail cream, fragile nails will quickly grow to new lengths.
Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream Hard As Hoof, 1 oz:
- Created for nails that split, chip or crack, or fragile, thin nails
- Features a moisture-rich formulation of vitamins, minerals and emollients
- Created to restore natural balance in nails
- Will quickly grow nails to new lenghts
- One ounce size
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Bees Wax, Hydrolyxed Protein, Calcium Pantothenate, Allantoin, Liposomes, Vitamins A, C, D & E, Dl-Panthenol, Natural Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Probyl Paraben.
Directions: Massage Into Nail Beds, Cuticles, and Undersides of Nails 3 Times Per Day Or As Often As Necessary. May Be Use Over Nail Polish. Hoof Hands Tip: For Even Better Results Use With Hoof Horsetail Hardener For Extreme Strengthening Power.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This started nourishing my nails right away, and I started feeling the difference in 3 days. You can see obviously longer nails in a week or less.by THChildress8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it several times a day. It improves your nails, doesn't really make them grow. The do appear to grow stronger.by PAMIMI8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT DIDN'T WORKED FOR ME.by LoveWalmartprices038/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your nails grow at their regular rate. Some peoples' nails grow really fast, some really slowly. It strengthens the nails from where they grow behind the cuticle. So, you might not notice a difference in your nails strength until they have time to grow from the cuticles up to your finger tips (maybe 2-4 weeks). But, if you are diligent and use the product daily you will be AMAZED!!! I have it sitting on my nightstand and use it when I get into bed. It only takes a minute and doesn't take alot of product. Plus the light, lemony scent is refreshing, but not overpowering. Make sure you put it on the skin below your cuticle as well as the nail and cuticle. Obviously, the longer you use it, the stronger and longer your nails will be. I worked in a factory. My coworkers were amazed at how good my nails looked for not wearing any polish. For an experiment, I took it into work and all of my coworkers (men and women) used it for 2 months. Some of them used to bite their nails and cuticles. Within a couple of days their cuticles had completely healed and within a month we all had strong healthy nails. By two months we all had LONG, strong, healthy nails. Sometimes I quit using it and my nails break off and my cuticles start to tear. So, that proves that it is the product that keeps my nails looking great when I use it diligently.by Bargainshopper30788/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon sells it.by THChildress8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is available online at Walmart.com for a limited time. I hope you stock up on it. I know that I am going to.by Bargainshopper30788/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased some on ebay.by PAMIMI8/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see it's available through Walmart.com (their web site). You can do a search on the name and then a link will come up with the product to see what stores in your area might carry it. I have found that Walmart has stopped carrying a lot of products in their stores, but still carry them online: www.walmart.com.by katydid11268/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In the nail polish aisle. Try looking near the Sally Hansen products, or whatever products help nourish nails.by THChildress3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the cosmetic department.by PAMIMI10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BOUGHT IT ONLINE, BUT IT DIDN'T WORKED FOR ME.by LoveWalmartprices032/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?