Equate Sugar Free Original Flavor Cough Drops - 70 Ct
Customers also considered
- $3.64 Was $4.00Save $0.36
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.07 List price $14.54Save $1.47
- Reduced Price$6.33 List price $8.39Save $2.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Relieve cough and minor sore throat pain with these cough drops.
- Occasional minor irritation
- Sore throat
Warning Text: Sore Throat Warning: If Sore Throat Is Severe, Persists For More Than 2 Days, Is Accompanied Or Followed By Fever, Headache, Rash, Swelling, Nausea, Or Vomiting, Consult A Doctor Promptly. These Symptoms May Be Serious. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Persistent Or Chronic Cough Such As Occurs With Smoking, Asthma, Or Emphysema; Cough Accompanied By Excessive Phlegm (Mucus). When Using This Product, Do Not Exceed Recommended Dosage. Stop Use And Consult Doctor If: Cough Persists For More Than 7 Days, Tends To Recur, Or Is Accompanied By Fever, Rash, Or Persistent Headache. These Could Be Signs Of A Serious Condition; Sore Throat Is Severe, Or Irritation, Pain Or Redness Lasts Or Worsens; Sore Mouth Does Not Improve In 7 Days. If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient (In Each Drop): Menthol 5.8 Mg, Purposes Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Eucalyptus Oil, Flavoring, Hydrogenated Starch, Hydrolysate, Isomalt, Sucralose And Water. Soybean Oil Used As Processing Aid.
Instructions: Adults And Children 3 Years And Over: Allow 1 Drop To Dissolve Slowly In Mouth. May Be Repeated Every Two Hours As Necessary Or As Directed By A Doctor. Children Under 3 Years: Ask Doctor. Other Information: 6 Calories Per Drop. Excess Consumption May Cause A Laxative Effect.
|Form:||Health , Box|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 2.50 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No sugar........by IdahoWolfie3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I always buy the sugar free so, no they do not have sugar. I have never had a rise in blood sugar after using one.by nannie1238/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Sugar Free Original Flavor Cough Drops – 70ct are sugar free. However, the inactive ingredients include the following: Acesulfame potassium- is a calorie-free artificial sweetener. Isomalt- is a sugar substitute, a type of sugar alcohol. Hydrogenated starch hydrolysates- is a mixture of several sugar alcohols (a type of sugar substitute). Sucralose- is an artificial sweetener.by RQuinones8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw "original flavor" on packaging, in description and even in reviews but nobody said what "original" tasted like so I blindly bought a couple bags to try them. The flavor is the menthol-eucalyptus which isn't bad but not as strong as the Halls. Seeing nobody answered my question I'm going to in case others also want to know what "original" tastes like. lolby CaliCutie4/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Menthal. Says on the package.by TEL62TEL4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The cough drops are menthol flavor.by CommunityAnswer3/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the sugar free drops would have a net carb count of 0. If you want to be more specific call the company at 1-888-287-1915. That's the number on the bag it says for questions.by IdahoWolfie3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot find anywhere on the package a carb count so I can only assume that they do not. They do have 6 calories per drop.by nannie12311/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?