Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules,140ct
Customers also considered
- $9.34 Was $9.84Save $0.50
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules are stimulant-free stool softeners that provides relief for occasional constipation. The 140-ct gentle and effective Stool Softener Capsules help prevent dry, hard stools. This Stool Softener dosage generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours. For comfortable relief, use Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules.
Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules, 140 ct:
- For prevention of dry, hard stools; for relief of occasional constipation
- Gentle and effective
- Stimulant free for comfortable relief
Warning Text: Warnings: do not use if you are currently taking mineral oil, unlessdirected by a doctor, when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting arepresent, for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor, ask doctorbefore use if you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persistover a period Of 2 weeks, stop use And ask a doctor if you have rectalbleeding, you fail To have a bowel movement after use, if pregnant orbreast feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out ofreach Of children. In case Of overdose, get medical help or contact apoison control center right away
Ingredients: Docusate Sodium, D&C Red #33, Edible Ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol Special And Titanium Dioxide, May Also Contain: FD&C Blue 31, And Purified Water
Instructions: Directions: adults And children 12 years Of age And over: take 1-3softgels preferably at bedtime, children 6 To 12 years Of age: take 1softgel at bedtime
|Features:||Relieves constipation , Compare To colace active Ingredients , Quality guaranteed , Generally produces a bowel movement within 12 To 72 hours , For the prevention Of dry, hard stools|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 1.50 x 3.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1-3 softgels preferably at bedtime. Children 6 to 12 years of age take 1 softgel at bedtimeby JoMama4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i take 1 a day..you can do 2...am and pm. drink lots of water.by deeeedeeee505/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 1-3 softgels at bedtime, adults and children 12 years of age and over.by msc487/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The daily dosage for the Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules are as follows: Adults and children 12 years of age and over - Take 1-3 softgels preferably at bedtime. Children 6 to 12 years of age - Take one softgel at bedtime.by RQuinones6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you will look on the bottle in the store, perhaps it might tell you! Mine just says distributed by Wal-Mart Bentonville AR Says products LP Owner of the trademark>Colace! So I guess them you would look that up! >COLACE<by MaMitchell5/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- US in Wilson, North Carolina & Totowa, New Jerseyby Riverp84/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- America!by Ursi2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules is made in the United States.by RQuinones7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Riverp810/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. my bottle does NOT have that ingredient on the label!by MaMitchell10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally, stool softeners do not contain mineral oil. However, without the lot number on the product, this information cannot be verified on the Equate Stool Softener 100mg Capsules. If you have the product available, please contact our Customer Care at (888) 287-1915.by RQuinones8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?