Similar items in stock
- $49.95 Was $79.99Save $30.04
- $158.00 List price $199.00Save $41.00
VIZIO High Definition SoundBar, VSB200
Check out these related products
- See details in cart
- Reduced Price$97.66 Was $138.65Save $40.99
- $94.83 Was $99.88Save $5.05
- $113.34 Was $131.76Save $18.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for home theater enthusiasts, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 delivers a complete audio solution. The VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 can be placed anywhere in your home theater's stereo arrangement, and cutting edge VIZIO sound technologies such as SRS TruSurroundHD and SRS TruVolume deliver the high-definition experience you've always desired. Plus, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 boasts the lasted virtualization and volume leveling technology from SRS Labs, for bringing the ultimate in HD sound right to your home theater.
VIZIO Sound Bar:
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD offers flat-panel sound
- Four 3" high-efficiency, hand-built mid/bass transducers
- Two 3/4" high-performance, aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Speaker bar frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD has an integrated Class-D amplifier at 15 x2 channel with 0.01% THD
- S/PDIF receiver for digital audio delivery
- 102db Dynamic range
- Support for PCM input via TOSLINK input
- High Power Efficiency with Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally conscious
- High Definition Audio Performance
- High-Performance 32-Bit 150MHz DSP Audio Engine
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level measuring 98dB SPL max @ 1M
- Advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM to PWM Engine with integrated thermal, over-current, over voltage, over current protection
- Latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology from SRS Labs
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable loud commercials and channel to channel variances
- Two analog and 1 S/PDIF connectors
- Flexible stand supporting both desktop and wall mount configurations
- AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz) Power Supply Connection to Speaker Bar
- Line output to optional subwoofer, 2Vpp.
- Master Volume Control
- Input Select
- SRS TruSurround HD signal processing on/off
- SRS TruVolume On/Off
- 2 Stereo RCA Input
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms (max)
- 1 S/PDIF Fiber Optic TOSLINK Input
- Supported Sampling Frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Support Linear PCM Bit Depths: 16-bit, 20-bit
- SRS TruSurround HD enables compelling Virtual Surround experience from mono, stereo or 2 channel matrix surround encoded content
- SRS TruBass psychoacoustic bass enhancements enables amazing bass for a single bar
- SRS FOCUS sound height alignment for precise sonic stage placement under panel
- SRS Dialog Clarity delivers enhanced vocal intelligibility
- SRS Definition delivers sparkling detail while bringing lost background information to life
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable increase in volume when commercials come on and channel to channel volume variances.
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Length: 39-5/8",
- VIZIO Sound Bar Depth 4.26" deep
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Height: 4.67" with stand, 3.69" without stand
|Additional Features:||SRS TruSurround HD|
|Speakers Included:||2 - 20 Watt - 60 - 20000 Hz - wired|
|Connector Type:||2 x audio line-in SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) Subwoofer output|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.95 x 4.33 x 4.82|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It comes with mounts that serve as feet or wall hanging mounts.by crayb8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with metal feet that can be turned around and wall mounted.by musicman2938/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby m2player8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby drewsreview8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the brackets can be used for a wall mount per the instructions, but I didn't wall mount mine.by washmont8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is an easy process.by qmodo8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have 3 choices to hook up soundbar which 1 is the best, cable box,dvd player or TV? all 3 have rca jacks
- You can take your pick,as the unit has 2 RCA jacksby m2player10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best would be the OUTPUT from your TV. That would be the best because then whatever you watch on TV would be enhanced by the soundbar. If you hook up the soundbar to your DVD or cable, then the soundbar would only work when watching which it is hooked up to (not both).by 01GT10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You want to connect soundbar to cable box and DVD player. Not TV.by Ryanpm8/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Direct TV and was advised by VIZIO to hook it to their box but that didn't work for me. Just connect it to your TV direct and match your input on your remote. I Hope that helps you.by stany3/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has an audio output and more than one input you can connect the cable box and the dvd player to the tv, then connect the tv to the soundbar. This way you'll have a free input to connect something like an mp3 player. If you only have one input on your tv, I'd suggest connecting the cable box to it and connecting the dvd player directly to the soundbar. This way you can play cd's without turning the tv on.by An anonymous customer8/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the digital optical is best, other than that is is preference on what you want to listen toby drewsreview2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was very easy. Had issue with getting sound - see my review. Hope this helps. Cate0508by Cate05083/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's easy to hook up if you have the right cables that go on your tv. If your tv takes RCA cables then you can use it with the RCA cables in the box. Other tv's will require purchasing an extra Optical Cable, or a 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable. Then, the power cord plugs into the wall and the Sound Bar. Once hooked up, point the remote towards the right speaker on the bar (where the LED lights are inside) and press the Input button on the remote until there is sound out of the Vizio Sound Bar.by LivingLifeVision4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy to connect. The cable you need is in the box. Just plug red to red and white to white on the back of the bar, and connect the same way to the "audio out" on the back of the TV.by countrydoctor3/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did optical to optical. 1 input and one output connection. Awesome sound.by djsupanova13/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not at all, didn't take me more than 5 minutes... Honestly took longer to unpack than to hook up!!by RioP3/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not hard to hook up at all. I used an optical cord, and hooked it up to my Visio TV. It works quite well.by picky113/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?