Similar items in stock
- $49.95 Was $79.99Save $30.04
- $158.00 List price $199.00Save $41.00
VIZIO High Definition SoundBar, VSB200
Check out these related products
- See details in cart
- $113.34 Was $131.76Save $18.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for home theater enthusiasts, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 delivers a complete audio solution. The VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 can be placed anywhere in your home theater's stereo arrangement, and cutting edge VIZIO sound technologies such as SRS TruSurroundHD and SRS TruVolume deliver the high-definition experience you've always desired. Plus, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 boasts the lasted virtualization and volume leveling technology from SRS Labs, for bringing the ultimate in HD sound right to your home theater.
VIZIO Sound Bar:
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD offers flat-panel sound
- Four 3" high-efficiency, hand-built mid/bass transducers
- Two 3/4" high-performance, aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Speaker bar frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD has an integrated Class-D amplifier at 15 x2 channel with 0.01% THD
- S/PDIF receiver for digital audio delivery
- 102db Dynamic range
- Support for PCM input via TOSLINK input
- High Power Efficiency with Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally conscious
- High Definition Audio Performance
- High-Performance 32-Bit 150MHz DSP Audio Engine
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level measuring 98dB SPL max @ 1M
- Advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM to PWM Engine with integrated thermal, over-current, over voltage, over current protection
- Latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology from SRS Labs
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable loud commercials and channel to channel variances
- Two analog and 1 S/PDIF connectors
- Flexible stand supporting both desktop and wall mount configurations
- AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz) Power Supply Connection to Speaker Bar
- Line output to optional subwoofer, 2Vpp.
- Master Volume Control
- Input Select
- SRS TruSurround HD signal processing on/off
- SRS TruVolume On/Off
- 2 Stereo RCA Input
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms (max)
- 1 S/PDIF Fiber Optic TOSLINK Input
- Supported Sampling Frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Support Linear PCM Bit Depths: 16-bit, 20-bit
- SRS TruSurround HD enables compelling Virtual Surround experience from mono, stereo or 2 channel matrix surround encoded content
- SRS TruBass psychoacoustic bass enhancements enables amazing bass for a single bar
- SRS FOCUS sound height alignment for precise sonic stage placement under panel
- SRS Dialog Clarity delivers enhanced vocal intelligibility
- SRS Definition delivers sparkling detail while bringing lost background information to life
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable increase in volume when commercials come on and channel to channel volume variances.
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Length: 39-5/8",
- VIZIO Sound Bar Depth 4.26" deep
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Height: 4.67" with stand, 3.69" without stand
|Additional Features:||SRS TruSurround HD|
|Speakers Included:||2 - 20 Watt - 60 - 20000 Hz - wired|
|Connector Type:||2 x audio line-in SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) Subwoofer output|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Voltage Required:||AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.95 x 4.33 x 4.82|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought a Visio Sound Bar with a wireless subwolfer today. I came home and hooked it up like it said and there is no sound on the soundbar.
- The sound bar needs to be connected to audio out ports it will no produce sound if connected to an audio in portby VIZIOSupport2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the vsb200 needs to be connected to subwoofer with rca subwoofer cable! this unit doesn't have a wireless sub with it.use your dish,satelite box for best audio,connect your RCA cables to your sound bar from your satelite box!!the red, and white cables,for good stereo sound, and use DIGITAL optical cable for the best sound!turn off dolby digital through your satelite box,click menu on sat/remote go to audio settings to see if you have this option.by arcangael692/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I experienced the same thing. After giving up, I pressed the power ON button on the sound bar remote and the sound bar worked. The sound bar remote requires that the power ON button be pressed twice in order for the sound bar to work. When looking at the lights to the right on the sound bar - when pressing the remote power ON button once - there will be a row of approx. 6 or 7 white lights. Press the sound bar remote power ON a second time and you will see approx. 3 white lights and maybe 2 blue lights (the blue lights indicate that the TVOL & TSHD are on - no blue lights and the tvol & tshd are off). Hope this helps in time.by Cate05081/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you have to use your TV's remote, hit menu, go to "sound', and set the speakers to "external" (or similar language that your TV uses). You have to tell the TV to send the sound to the right place.by countrydoctor1/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It took me a couple trial runs to get everything to work together. Mainly, I had to understand how to "see" which input the soundbar was recognizing. If you are in input, then the light on the soundbar will blink for whatever input you are on. That is when things straightened out for me.by Spintello1/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you DON'T HOOK THIS TO AUDIO IN... audio IN is just that audio IN, NOT OUT, so no signal will be coming OUT of the tv and into your sound bar. You will need to use your tv's audio OUT connection if you have it, or the audio out from your Dish network box which is the red and white OUT on the back of the box.by Adonian1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only RCA cables are provided. Has connections for RCA and optical input for optical output from TV. This cable is not included and I bought from Radio Shack because Optical is supposed to give better sound with less cables.by tallstuff12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- RCA cable with white and red connectors.by wdwkr469/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The only included audio cable was composite (red/white) cable with one end being a right angle style plug which would allow the sound bar to be wall mounted, otherwise the cord would stick out of the back too far.by ThunderGunExpress9/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standard red, yellow, white RCA connections like for a stereo. I recommend buying an optical cable for around 6 bucks. Well worth it.by TicTacFriend9/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 wire rcaby DolphinsLEM9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one rca red/white comes with. but has 1 spdif in and 1 sub woofer out connections available.by david1429/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't want to wall mount. I have razor Vizio, where would be the best place to put this Sound Bar?
- In front of the TV.by musicman2933/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the 47" razor vizio on a tv stand that has the top to it where you can put stuff up there for looks but I have a decent gap from the stand to my tv so I'm thinking of mounting it to the stand so it just hangs above. Thats what I'm doing with mine. I just bought my vizio sound bar and I'm impressed with it.by thatguy853/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine on the table right in front of the tv. Works great there.by nivnik3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In front of the tv, like i did. Look at my pic.by Divinityinmotion5/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine right in front of the tv on the tv stand.by emptynet3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We put it right in front of our flat screen. Our tv is the exact length as the sound bar. We did put the tv up on a couple books so it wouldn't block the remote, but it looks good there.by srose8153/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?