Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$99.99 List price $129.99Save $30.00
- Reduced Price$66.01 List price $95.99Save $29.98
- Reduced Price$45.13 List price $56.41Save $11.28
- Reduced Price$499.00
- Reduced Price$499.00
VIZIO High Definition SoundBar, VSB200
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for home theater enthusiasts, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 delivers a complete audio solution. The VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 can be placed anywhere in your home theater's stereo arrangement, and cutting edge VIZIO sound technologies such as SRS TruSurroundHD and SRS TruVolume deliver the high-definition experience you've always desired. Plus, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 boasts the lasted virtualization and volume leveling technology from SRS Labs, for bringing the ultimate in HD sound right to your home theater.
VIZIO Sound Bar:
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD offers flat-panel sound
- Four 3" high-efficiency, hand-built mid/bass transducers
- Two 3/4" high-performance, aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Speaker bar frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD has an integrated Class-D amplifier at 15 x2 channel with 0.01% THD
- S/PDIF receiver for digital audio delivery
- 102db Dynamic range
- Support for PCM input via TOSLINK input
- High Power Efficiency with Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally conscious
- High Definition Audio Performance
- High-Performance 32-Bit 150MHz DSP Audio Engine
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level measuring 98dB SPL max @ 1M
- Advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM to PWM Engine with integrated thermal, over-current, over voltage, over current protection
- Latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology from SRS Labs
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable loud commercials and channel to channel variances
- Two analog and 1 S/PDIF connectors
- Flexible stand supporting both desktop and wall mount configurations
- AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz) Power Supply Connection to Speaker Bar
- Line output to optional subwoofer, 2Vpp.
- Master Volume Control
- Input Select
- SRS TruSurround HD signal processing on/off
- SRS TruVolume On/Off
- 2 Stereo RCA Input
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms (max)
- 1 S/PDIF Fiber Optic TOSLINK Input
- Supported Sampling Frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Support Linear PCM Bit Depths: 16-bit, 20-bit
- SRS TruSurround HD enables compelling Virtual Surround experience from mono, stereo or 2 channel matrix surround encoded content
- SRS TruBass psychoacoustic bass enhancements enables amazing bass for a single bar
- SRS FOCUS sound height alignment for precise sonic stage placement under panel
- SRS Dialog Clarity delivers enhanced vocal intelligibility
- SRS Definition delivers sparkling detail while bringing lost background information to life
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable increase in volume when commercials come on and channel to channel volume variances.
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Length: 39-5/8",
- VIZIO Sound Bar Depth 4.26" deep
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Height: 4.67" with stand, 3.69" without stand
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VSB200|
|Connector Type:||2 x audio line-in ? SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) ? Subwoofer output|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106406|
|Power Type:||Power Supply|
|Features:||SRS TruSurround HD , Power supply|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||39.95 x 39.60 x 3.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will this work with any LCD tv, I just purchased a 52" toshiba and not sure how it would hook up???
- It will work with any brand as long as you have RCA (red and white) connections on the television.by crayb7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The TV instructions will show you.Yes it will work.by m2player10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and you connect the adio out on the tv to the audio in on the sound barby drewsreview7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have RCA jack (red & white) audio out.by washmont7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work work on ANY TV; LCD,Plasma,CRT any TV so long as you have either a set of RCA line outs or S/PDIF digital out. Easiest setup is using the supplied cable from the fix/var line out to the speaker input. Or use the digital input but you need to buy the cable which is about $10 onlineby jamescyberjoe7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will work with any TVby xfactorstl7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i have 3 choices to hook up soundbar which 1 is the best, cable box,dvd player or TV? all 3 have rca jacks
- You can take your pick,as the unit has 2 RCA jacksby m2player10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best would be the OUTPUT from your TV. That would be the best because then whatever you watch on TV would be enhanced by the soundbar. If you hook up the soundbar to your DVD or cable, then the soundbar would only work when watching which it is hooked up to (not both).by 01GT10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You want to connect soundbar to cable box and DVD player. Not TV.by Ryanpm8/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have Direct TV and was advised by VIZIO to hook it to their box but that didn't work for me. Just connect it to your TV direct and match your input on your remote. I Hope that helps you.by stany3/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your TV has an audio output and more than one input you can connect the cable box and the dvd player to the tv, then connect the tv to the soundbar. This way you'll have a free input to connect something like an mp3 player. If you only have one input on your tv, I'd suggest connecting the cable box to it and connecting the dvd player directly to the soundbar. This way you can play cd's without turning the tv on.by An anonymous customer8/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the digital optical is best, other than that is is preference on what you want to listen toby drewsreview2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the instruction manual on what the 2 settings are for. You use based on your hearing preference.by tallstuff10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The left side blue light lets you know sound control is on.The right side blue indicates it is in surround sound.Listen when music is played and turn it off and on again and you'll hear the difference.by Overtimeman6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i found having both on is best, both blue lights. not as much bass, but better depth.by david14210/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- TSHD is TruSurroundHD and that is the setting I use, but try each one to see which you like best. TVOL means TruVolume. I didn't like it as well as TSHD. I don't see any reason to use both at the same time.by caldude2nc6/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both settings can be on at the same time. TVOL seems to add only more volume and the TSHD seems to add a surround type sound. I have them both on. Just try either, both or none of the settings to see which one you like.by RTTony5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These two functions do two different things. the TVOL (TruVolume) will give you a balanced even sound when switching between commercial and program as many commercials have a higher volume. the TSHD (TruSurround HD) will give you a more high definition surround sound feel with the sound bar. So you can have both on at the same time to perform their functions simultaneously.by VIZIOSupport4/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $59.99 List price $98.00Save $38.01
- from $10.60
- $34.99 List price $49.97Save $14.98
- Rollback$99.99 Was $129.99Save $30.00
- $49.00 List price $69.99Save $20.99
- Clearance$8.99 Was $10.71Save $1.72
- from $90.99
- from $199.99