Similar items in stock
Herman Survivors - Men's Tracer Steel-Toe Work Boots
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not that i know of.by boots12348/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest I have seen in the stores has been size 13, which is what I wear. You might ask if a larger size could be ordered.by DavidTN11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- walmart does not sell exactly 12 anymore. they only have the new version of tracer. or try ebay.by boots12348/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the web interface to find the style you want, use the drop down menu for size, select the size you want and use the ADD TO CART button to order.by DavidTN2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do these come in a 8 1/2 still? My husband has a pair now , size 8 1/2 and I only see full sizes.
- They were out of many sizes for awhile. If the size isn't listed then they no longer have that size available. I wore a 9 1/2 size and was waiting for awhile and they finally came in. The old boots were much better made and the new ones - the soles split around the square lugs on the bottom of the soles after less than 6 months. I would find another brand for your husband next time around.by moondoggie9992/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby boots12342/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?